Which do guys prefer women dressing like, Modest or Revealing?

If you had to say which you'd rather.
I tried to find two attractive enough outfits so it was not biased.. when i say modest i don't mean showing no skin i just mean not showing a large amount.

And ladies which do you prefer dressing like?
  • Which do guys prefer women dressing like, Modest or Revealing?Modest.
  • Which do guys prefer women dressing like, Modest or Revealing?Revealing.

548

Most Helpful Guy

• I like women to dress modest. If a woman wants a man to respect her or even fall in love with her , then she must show him that she respects herself by wearing modest clothes. Modesty of a woman is reflected in dress , her thoughts , her words and her actions. So modesty is not only restricted in dress code but it is a broad thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls who act trashy do not get as much respect as girls who are modest. I don't care what anybody says. I'd rather dress classy than look trashy.