Smiley piercing, yas or nah?

Smiley piercing, yas or nah?for those who don't see what's a smiley piercing...
I think it's almost not visible so that's a good one if you don't want people to stare at You, but it definitely adds something to the smile :)
What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ohh my god!!
    hell no.
    pls dont do it.
    its a huge big humongous NAH from my side.

you may think it looks good but honestly it destroys the beautiful natural smile that you have

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like those a lot, if they are not too heavy/big. Like that in the picture looks great. I like the fact that you can only see it, when the person smiles. 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes me too that's the reason why I love it 😍 thanks for your opinion!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• its nice.. something unique than normal.. u shud go for it..

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean you've already said your gonna get one so you do, you and keep trying to be unique

1|0
    0|0
  • Useless. I am personally not into piercings but i find this one the most useless out of all.
    Like no one is gonna pick your lip up and see. Not to mention, piercing at that place can increase the cancer.

0|0
    0|0
    • The point is not to get people looking at you πŸ˜„ if you do things for others it's not good haha this one is just almost not visible, unless you smile and i think that's what's interesting πŸ˜„

• For me, personally I don't like them, same as most piercings though tbh. That's just my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big ouch πŸ˜… but bigger sexy.
    I like when "the girl" pierce anywhere in her body except the sensetive parts.
    But it's so gay when a guy pierce to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • No this looks bad. I don't have anything against other piercings, but I don't like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Isn't the purpose of any cosmetic change to your body for people to see it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind piercings, but I'm not a fan of this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • are u going to work in a meth lab
    piercing are for feminazi and drug whores -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • it's cute, but it should show itself more

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually like them, but some do look good

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's Awesome. Very cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah I don't dig that

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's to weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Big Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no! Pls don't it

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, not a fan of them

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard nah, your getting this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Im thinking about getting one later, actually these opinions won't change my mind haha I was just curious to know if I'm like the only one to like it πŸ˜„

• Show All
    • Well... idc what "type" of person I'm supposed to be tho ;) don't do things belong to some group or I don't know

• If that's what you want. go fuck shit up then bro (words of encouragement)

• No. You can't improve on nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • no ofc. i dont like it :/ dont do it...

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point then, it looks painful

0|0
    0|0
  • please don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• looks good but i've heard from many people that in the long run it damages your teeth enamel from too much friction with the CBR

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup I've heard the same too but the good point is that you can get rid of it when you want since it leaves no visible mark! So I could always stop wearing it if it damages my teeth or for another reason πŸ˜„

• good point!

• To me it looks like the person's got something in their teeth...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool, I wouldn't cus I'm a pussy and it would hurt like a bitch.. The one of my lip was hard enough

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes! I want to get that too but I don't think it is that good for your teeth

1|0
    0|0
    • Well you can always get rid of it since it doesn't leave any visible mark πŸ˜„

• I don't particularly find it attractive and the damage to your teeth isn't worth it to me.
    Just taking it out after it's destroyed your enamel won't change the fact your teeth are ruined

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! I thought of getting one but my body always rejects piercings fml

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of that before πŸ˜‚ honestly not the biggest of fans

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them and I'm going to get one

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them gross honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make sense to me

0|0
    0|0
  • This one is kinda scary..

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look a little weird honestly

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd say uncommon haha that's what I like about this piercing, it's quite rare πŸ˜„

• Nah, they're barely noticeable. I'd opt out

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't find in attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes