Smiley piercing, yas or nah?

Smiley piercing, yas or nah?for those who don't see what's a smiley piercing...
I think it's almost not visible so that's a good one if you don't want people to stare at You, but it definitely adds something to the smile :)
What do you think?

1825

Most Helpful Guy

• ohh my god!!
    hell no.
    pls dont do it.
    its a huge big humongous NAH from my side.

you may think it looks good but honestly it destroys the beautiful natural smile that you have

Most Helpful Girl

• I like those a lot, if they are not too heavy/big. Like that in the picture looks great. I like the fact that you can only see it, when the person smiles. 😊

• Yes me too that's the reason why I love it 😍 thanks for your opinion!