Piercing: yay or nay?

What do you think about piercing? Yay or nay?
At which extend so you like it?

Do you have a piercing? If yes, you can put a picture of you want.

(The more developed the opinion is, the more willing I will be to give it MHO )QPiercing: yay or nay ??QPiercing: yay or nay ??QPiercing: yay or nay ??
  • Yay (tell me why)
  • Nay (tell me why too)
  • It depends (explain)
    Vote C

2631

Most Helpful Guy

• Nay.

I find them gross. It ruins the attraction I would have had to her without them.

Ear lobes, fine.
    Belly button. I don't like them but I'd deal with it.
    In the face, deal breaker, I'm not attracted to her anymore.
    Genitals, awful. Deal breaker. I'd not date someone with those and would break up if a girlfriend did that during the relationship.

• It's all about attraction. I find that stuff unattractive. Taking a pretty face and an attractive body is less attractive to me when you start poking holes in it and hanging pieces of metal out of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yay. I used to really like piercings and got quite a lot of them. I re pierced my ears quite a number of times too. But last year I took them all out because I felt it didn't suit me and teachers were annoyed at me for having piercings (it was my fault since it was against the rules). I guess it was also because I was going through a tough time back then so you know.

I had three lobes piercing on both ears, a mid helix (I forgot where), a tragus on my left, double helix on my right and a helix on my left, and a navel piercing. I quite liked them, it's just the healing process was really slow, especially the helix piercings. My favourite was the tragus piercing.

I personally would never have any facial piercings or you know down there. The only piercing I regretted was the navel piercing because it left a scar.

I would put a picture of my piercings but unfortunately I didn't take any photos of them before I took them out.