• Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?YAY
    Vote A
  • Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?NAY
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, I don't see why people would feel the need to decorate their belly button. plus I'm very accident prone and so if my girlfriend had a belly button piercing I'd likely rip it off by accident.

1|0
    1|0
    • hahaha, i didn't mean to sound harsh, I'm just weird about belly button piercings... I can deal with people piercing holes in their ears but not really anywhere else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm giving you my own "Ya" Here, dear, it Looks adorable on you!!
    However, for Me, I am not into this One, hun, and of course, it is Not... For Everyone under the Sun. xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 93

• whats it like to have a perfectly flat stomach? im not flirting im really asking, does it give confidence?

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly piercing yes... when you have THIS belly
    www.piercemeup.com/.../...ht-inspire-you0181-1.jpg

NOT this one
    cev.ac.in/.../aaea011403.jpg

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes/ja

1|1
    0|0
  • If the belly is flat like the one in the picture, they are great. A small pooch is okay as well. To much and all it does is put focus on the tummy, not the piercing.

2|0
    0|0
  • Off topic but the horse gif is the most perfectly looped gif I've ever seen in my entire fucking life.

4|3
    0|0
  • Fuck yeaaaa I like belly piercings !!
    But they only look good on a fit girl who haa flat tummy...

0|2
    0|0
  • 1 set of earrings on a woman is the only thing I like when it comes to piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... It's pretty sexy and sexual to have one cause it sometimes make you think about her lips... those lips... Because the belly ring kinda just dangles a little hahah... well at least that one

1|0
    0|0
  • that's good that most of girls here don't like it

in my experience, most of the girls who had a piercing in their belly were actually very sexually active and likely to engage in casual sex

1|2
    0|0
  • Just don't get any poo in there or it'll get infected

1|1
    0|0
  • Nay, I like the look of them but would be too worried of them getting caught on stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • *lol at the gifs* Very much nay. Anything aside from earrings is a turn off for me.

1|2
    0|0
  • hell yeah and plus your tan which makes it more sexi

2|1
    0|0
  • they CAN look good... but not a big fan of your example

3|0
    0|0
  • NO NO NO AND NO! They aren't attractive and they are gross

1|1
    0|0
  • Meh. I'd think it would be twisted to see one on an outie

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like piercings... feels like damaging your body :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly sexy, nose NOPE. But i dont care much. Do it only if you like it very much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're hot too depending on how attractive the girl is too. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah small belly button piercings are sexy on girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 37

• Not my thing. I've seen many that have been infected. And you have to have a crazy flat stomach for it to look good.

3|1
    0|0
  • I've learned my navel is quite sensitive to certain materials as once I had mine pierced in high school, but then it got infected... so then I just hated them and found them annoying.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think they look good on everyone so yay. I had doubles done. One in top, one on bottom.
    Had to take the bottom one out because I noticed I'm sensitive to jewelry that's not sterling silver, gold etc. It got irritated so now I just have these little dot scars on my lower belly button.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh. I'm totally turned on my tatts and piercings but belly button is neither ugly nor sexy.. It doesn't do much for me. I'm fine if a girl has one but I'm more into facial piercings aesthetically and in attraction

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the age of the person honestly. I'm 27 so hell no for me but if you have a nice body and you're like 18, as long as it's not trashy, then why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • i have nothing against them but i had surgery and they had to go into the navel plus i am afraid of needles. i can't even get a tattoo because needles cause me to pass out.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes! it was my first, I had it done when I was 15 and I still love it <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Mehh although some people mentioned I should get one including my own mother 😂
    I want one on my eyebrow

1|1
    0|0
  • Nay for me. I do like some piercings, that's just not really my thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think they look cute, not that I'd get one

1|1
    0|0
  • Always wanted to get one but the infections I've seen gross me out too much ahaha

2|0
    0|0
  • I think the look nice on girls with good stomachs (, flat) but otherwise they look weird.

2|0
    0|0
  • nayy. I wouldn't even be showing it in the first place so it would be pointless to have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • That specific one in my opinion looks a bit tacky. I personally don't like them that much.

1|0
    0|1
  • Neigh to the maintenance of piercings. Shower, brush teeth and floss, that's all I have time for.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the guys to oggle over? it will probably get their goat about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find them atractave... but maby it's because I'm bi😐

1|0
    0|0
  • nay
    looks painful getting it in
    plus, the maintenance required is a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared $%&@less of needles so ney.

But I did start wearing clip ons <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I was actually thinking of getting one.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes