• Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?YAY
    Vote A
  • Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?NAY
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, I don't see why people would feel the need to decorate their belly button. plus I'm very accident prone and so if my girlfriend had a belly button piercing I'd likely rip it off by accident.

1|0
    1|0
    • hahaha, i didn't mean to sound harsh, I'm just weird about belly button piercings... I can deal with people piercing holes in their ears but not really anywhere else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm giving you my own "Ya" Here, dear, it Looks adorable on you!!
    However, for Me, I am not into this One, hun, and of course, it is Not... For Everyone under the Sun. xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 93

• whats it like to have a perfectly flat stomach? im not flirting im really asking, does it give confidence?

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly piercing yes... when you have THIS belly
    www.piercemeup.com/.../...ht-inspire-you0181-1.jpg

NOT this one
    cev.ac.in/.../aaea011403.jpg

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes/ja

1|1
    0|0
  • If the belly is flat like the one in the picture, they are great. A small pooch is okay as well. To much and all it does is put focus on the tummy, not the piercing.

2|0
    0|0
  • Off topic but the horse gif is the most perfectly looped gif I've ever seen in my entire fucking life.

4|3
    0|0
  • Fuck yeaaaa I like belly piercings !!
    But they only look good on a fit girl who haa flat tummy...

0|2
    0|0
  • 1 set of earrings on a woman is the only thing I like when it comes to piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... It's pretty sexy and sexual to have one cause it sometimes make you think about her lips... those lips... Because the belly ring kinda just dangles a little hahah... well at least that one

1|0
    0|0
  • that's good that most of girls here don't like it

in my experience, most of the girls who had a piercing in their belly were actually very sexually active and likely to engage in casual sex

1|2
    0|0
  • Just don't get any poo in there or it'll get infected

1|1
    0|0
  • Nay, I like the look of them but would be too worried of them getting caught on stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • *lol at the gifs* Very much nay. Anything aside from earrings is a turn off for me.

1|2
    0|0
  • hell yeah and plus your tan which makes it more sexi

2|1
    0|0
  • they CAN look good... but not a big fan of your example

3|0
    0|0
  • NO NO NO AND NO! They aren't attractive and they are gross

1|1
    0|0
  • Meh. I'd think it would be twisted to see one on an outie

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like piercings... feels like damaging your body :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly sexy, nose NOPE. But i dont care much. Do it only if you like it very much.

1|0
    0|0
  • See.. if yay for you then it's a yay!! Don't live by people's standards cuz they will always judge you no matter! Your inner character and sucess ultimately matters.. good luck..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're hot too depending on how attractive the girl is too. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah small belly button piercings are sexy on girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and looking at a sexy stomach is sometimes better than looking at boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • eh you have that's fine you don't then that's fine too

1|0
    0|0
  • Right up there with the 'tramp stamps'. :)

2|0
    1|1
    • Oh you love them then :D? i thought so.

• My almost 60yo sister showed up last time with her nose drilled. I about gagged.

God gave you a beautiful body as a temple for your soul, and you want to cover it with graffit? Or drill holes in it? Pfft.

In years gone by tattoos were seen either on sailors, bikers, or trailer trash. Normal people didn't go to these extremes. Now they all think that somehow it looks good. FAIL

:)

• I've heard how people's pearcing ripped not fun that hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on belly, some bellies that look good with piercing look good even without them

0|0
    0|0
  • yay.. what about you?

1|1
    0|0
  • yay :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • your belly in the picture?

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 37

• Not my thing. I've seen many that have been infected. And you have to have a crazy flat stomach for it to look good.

3|1
    0|0
  • I've learned my navel is quite sensitive to certain materials as once I had mine pierced in high school, but then it got infected... so then I just hated them and found them annoying.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think they look good on everyone so yay. I had doubles done. One in top, one on bottom.
    Had to take the bottom one out because I noticed I'm sensitive to jewelry that's not sterling silver, gold etc. It got irritated so now I just have these little dot scars on my lower belly button.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh. I'm totally turned on my tatts and piercings but belly button is neither ugly nor sexy.. It doesn't do much for me. I'm fine if a girl has one but I'm more into facial piercings aesthetically and in attraction

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the age of the person honestly. I'm 27 so hell no for me but if you have a nice body and you're like 18, as long as it's not trashy, then why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • i have nothing against them but i had surgery and they had to go into the navel plus i am afraid of needles. i can't even get a tattoo because needles cause me to pass out.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes! it was my first, I had it done when I was 15 and I still love it <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Mehh although some people mentioned I should get one including my own mother 😂
    I want one on my eyebrow

1|1
    0|0
  • Nay for me. I do like some piercings, that's just not really my thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think they look cute, not that I'd get one

1|1
    0|0
  • Always wanted to get one but the infections I've seen gross me out too much ahaha

2|0
    0|0
  • I think the look nice on girls with good stomachs (, flat) but otherwise they look weird.

2|0
    0|0
  • nayy. I wouldn't even be showing it in the first place so it would be pointless to have one.

1|0
    0|0
  • That specific one in my opinion looks a bit tacky. I personally don't like them that much.

1|0
    0|1
  • Neigh to the maintenance of piercings. Shower, brush teeth and floss, that's all I have time for.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the guys to oggle over? it will probably get their goat about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find them atractave... but maby it's because I'm bi😐

1|0
    0|0
  • nay
    looks painful getting it in
    plus, the maintenance required is a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared $%&@less of needles so ney.

But I did start wearing clip ons <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I was actually thinking of getting one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Horse...

2|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't want a man with belly piercings.

3|1
    0|0
    • men with belly rings 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😷😷😷

• It looks good but I wouldn't get one myself

2|0
    0|0
  • Nay towards any piercing besides ears

1|1
    1|1
  • As long as it's on a flat stomach, yay

2|1
    1|0
  • No thanks. I don't need an infection

3|0
    0|0
  • Yess! Planning to get one this summer.

1|2
    0|0
  • Nay! And I love that horse

1|0
    0|0
  • Nay. They look painful

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love my belly piercing!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls