Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?

Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?

• Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?YAY
  • Belly Piercings Yay or Nay?NAY

3894

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, I don't see why people would feel the need to decorate their belly button. plus I'm very accident prone and so if my girlfriend had a belly button piercing I'd likely rip it off by accident.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • OUCH!

• hahaha, i didn't mean to sound harsh, I'm just weird about belly button piercings... I can deal with people piercing holes in their ears but not really anywhere else.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm giving you my own "Ya" Here, dear, it Looks adorable on you!!
    However, for Me, I am not into this One, hun, and of course, it is Not... For Everyone under the Sun. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE