What type of guy looks SEXY in a speedo? Is skinny and fit okay?

Are speedos ever sexy? If so, what type of body do you need to pull it off? Does it always have to be the buff body or can a athletically fit skinny guy look sexy too?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Speedo's are ugly. 2. Get rid of the thought of wearing a speedo entirely. 3. Get rid of any speedos you have. 4. You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering such a silly idea.

• Damn. What do i do with all these pics of me in. Speedo?

• 1. I never said I was considering the idea. 2. I was asking a fun cultural question. 3. You seem up tight 4. Have a margarita and smile.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear a speedo to a recreational pool to impress girls. If you're just training swimming, you could do it, and I think the athletic swimmer body (sixpack and broad, muscular shoulders) looks best.