What do guys think about industrial piercing?

because I want to get one maaaybe. but I need honest answer plswhat do guys think about industrial piercing??

523

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very nice. Puts some guys off. I know you are thinking of it for yourself, and it doesn't matter what other people think. Not to my liking, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• as someone who loves ear piercings ( I have double tragus, many helix, rook, antihelix)
    Industrial is the only piercing I don't like, obviously it's your choice so don't listen to what others like!! lots of people late my rook piercing I just think eh well it's my ear!!

I personally love the daith piercing (I would get it but my daith isn't big enough!)

here are some photos of piercings I love found online 😊remember if you like it enough go for it, word thing happens is you decide you don't like it/it gets infected and you take it out simple!!

• *hate not late😕

• thank you for picking me as MHO😊

• you deserve it😊