Is pale skin a turn off?

• Yes
  • No
well according to this poll its a turn off.. dammit haha

4085

Most Helpful Guy

• dude shut up you're clearly just looking for compliments you know most guys like/prefer paler skin especially on here

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nope I'm actually not, back home everyone tells me to tan or says that I'm too pale. I was just wondering how the rest of the world thought

• Don't do shit for them girl! Stay the way you are 😊. Please!;! Someone will love your pale skin 😀 i do.

• I get mean comments every year in summer (but also anytime) because of my pale skin. It's not that normal to like a pale skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, u kidding me? I could kill to have that pale skin. My ex, he used to compare me with every pale girl around him telling me that I'd look 'so beautiful' if I was pale. I still can't believe I actually shaved my arms and legs that time just to look a bit lighter for him. -.-

Since my birth people only see my skin color and nothing else. Relatives pick on me for being darker than my sister, heck I'm darker than everyone in my family and it sucks.

I have considered getting a skin bleach many times. Might as well get it once I'm a bit older.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE