Why do guys think girls are ugly without makeup?

Physical attractiveness is based on someone's facial features. Makeup doesn't change your face THAT much. I mean you can still see the shape of a persons features, how their nose and eyes are shaped, even through eye shadows and nose contour- up close.

So how can you think a girl looks so different without makeup compared to when she's wearing it? It doesn't make a huge difference. I don't understand how you can seriously think a girl is hot with makeup, but then ugly without?

1123

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experience, many women will not be able to understand how guys see physical attractiveness from out perspective. If you take 100 guys, we can generally agree on who we find attractive or not. But many hot women don't even realize they're hot, or think unattractive girls are hot.

Makeup can hide blemishes and imperfections. There's evolutionary aspects to it to that make it more attractive to men. Like women's lips tend to fill up with blood during the peak of her orgasms so red lipsticks for example can turn many guys on. This is not to say there are girls without make up who are not attractive, but make up if done right can definitely bump up their score.

• I tend to think most women are attractive despite me being straight.
      "ugly" girls aren't really ugly.

• Allow me to prove further. A lot of women think I'm pretty, for whatever reason. They says, for someone who wears NO makeup, I have a naturally pretty face.
      men, on the other had, can almost always agree that I am ugly.
      So, yeah.

• @TheChocolateWriter you are pretty,,,

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls think they are ugly without it, our faces were fine before we started obsessing over face clay and crayons. Bad skin is what makes us look bad, when I need a facial I look like a zombie, after I clean up and moisturize, I'm a princess.

• Facials have never made me look any different personally lol

• You think it doesn't. Keep your skin clean and fresh, it does make the difference. The most I'm complimented on is my skin. I even eaves drop on a girl saying she hates me but I have great skin. All of you is wrapped up in your skin, the greatest beauty secret is great skin.