Girls, What type of hairstyle do you prefer a guy to have?

I feel like my hair is rlly lame now and I wanna try to change it and make it better... What type of style would look best with shorter-medium length hair? How important do u think hair is to a guy's appearance?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think hair can be pretty important. Sometimes a bad haircut can be kind of a turn-off. Like I knew a few guys with this hair that was long (not like down to their shoulders) but it was just unattractive on them because it covered a large portion of their face and had a bit of an emo look to it I guess? I don't know lol. Anyway, I think that short hair (but not too short) looks much better than that. I'm not talking about a total buzz cut but well... it depends on the person. I'll try to attach some pictures in another comment.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh I didn't realize you couldn't add pictures in the replies. Also I wanted to clarify, not all long hair is bad. I just meant that personally I didn't think that the specific haircut that the people I was talking about suited them very well. I think the main thing was that it was all in their faces and covering their eyes and I don't know why that bothered me but it did for some reason.

• But anyway if you search "Male Haircuts" most of the results look pretty good to me.

• Thanks for the feedback!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• When girls are saying longer on top and shorter in the sides they are talking about a fade. you should get a short fade or a medium fade and slick the top part back that always looks good, like the rapper g eazy look him up.

0|1
    0|0
  • The hair is really important. It's usually the difference between an average guy and a cute guy. Maybe send me a picture and then I can help suggest something? Can't do t without knowing what you look like haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair is VERY important!! Facial hair is a turn off for me. I'd need to see your hair now before I tell you what you need to do differently.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sure lol i'll message u a pic if u wanna see what it's like

• listen right. i like anything that looks clean and suits your face but here are some hairstyles I like on men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly as long as it's nicely groomed I think that's all that matters. There's tons of guys I know with long hair and when it's nicely groomed then it make all the difference

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes