Girls, have you ever seen or worn pantyhose with separate toes?

By coincidence, my eye fell on it when I saw a Japanese collegue visiting Belgium wear them in open shoes.
They seem to be common there but she didn't know why... for her it was a habit to wear that brand (see picture below).
I don't have a clue what could be the pros, except if the girl wants to wear them in toe slippers maybe :D

So girls, would you wear these, and do you see why someone would prefer them over the classic ones? I can't say I'd find them "cute" on a girl except maybe except maybe if the tissue would look like quality... this looks like medical stuff :o

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried socks with separate toes
    Felt like a torture device.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, that's no surprise, GAG has never been so unanimous :D

• I love short & to the point answers haha... MH goes to Malta :D
      Fortunately, in your climate I'm confident you can do without!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• i can assure you that this is very rare and not at all common in japan. i wear tights almost everyday and go to many specialty shops. never seen or heard of these. i have seen socks like this. they are not popular.

2|0
    1|0
    • That's interesting Coco, thanks for explaining that :D
      Maybe it's just one brand for the real freaks hahaha 8)

• Oh, no!
    I'm not a huge fan anyways, but this looks like particular torture device! Haha

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm afraid so Sally... the opinions couldn't be more unanymous then they are :-(

• pantyhose with separate toes? No.
    I've worn socks like that before and they're incredibly uncomfortable so never again. (there are no pros. It's not like whether your toes are separated or not will have any effect on how easily you can put your shoes on seeing as how your toes remain together within 99% of shoes available on the market.)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, so far it's a mistery what could be the advantages... a weird invention is the best conclusion we could make :o

• Show All
    • I don't see why you can't just pick up a pair of toe-socks or panty hose and see for yourself

• Honestly I've never seen them, and leave it to the very few girls who have to try it out.
      Or probably rather not. Looks like one of these weird inventions but that makes it interesting to ask about...

• I've seen them but never worn them myself. I usually don't wear pantyhose. I think they're intended to be worn with thong sandals.

I once tried on a pair of Vibram Five Fingers out of curiosity. I wasn't sure how I felt about how the little toe sleeves felt around my toes but I couldn't see paying that kind of money for them, especially given the fact that I don't even wear shoes in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I think I've read about you bare foot habits (on the street as well if I remember that correctly?) :D
      Almost all girls had very similar opinions about it: from weird to uncomfortable :o

• I've never ever seen them before lol
    But I think I remember having one for winter when I was like 10 or younger lol, they aren't so comfortable once your feet start growing xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Never seen them before, I know about sock like this but not tight. It's very weird it look more like a compression stuff (when the person have poor blood circulation) than something people would wear daily.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah everyone agrees on that... the wrong invention :o
      I'd like to hear from a girl who's worn them but I can't imagine they'd be comfortable.
      Girls who tried socks with toes explained they're like torture :-(

• I tried sock like this I hate them, I wore them like one time. ><
      My mother do wore them though with flip flop when it get a bit cold in the house.

• No, I've actually never heard of those before. I rarely wear pantyhose, only the black ones during winter maybe, but I prefer those way more than the separate toes ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah GAG agrees with you :D
      In the top 10 of weird inventions they'll get a place without a doubt :D

• Nope, I've worn socks that have toe holes and they were uncomfortable so what you posted will be too.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. they look uncomfortable.

i don't see why pantyhose would have separate toes lest it was to wear thong slippers. but they sell special socks just for that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah so far no one has been able to explain the reason why... I think it's one of those inventions that the world is not waiting for :o

• Yes I've seen them and no I wouldn't wear them, its just weird and uncomfortable looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. they look so uncomfortable. I couldn't imagine how long it would take to put those on. I will still stick to traditional pantyhose and stockings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen those before! I would not wear those because out of habit, I'd buy the others.

0|0
    0|0
    • Apparently not a bad idea... those who have tried similar things also say a big no :o

• I've never heard of that before. It looks rather odd, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, if you can discover the advantages you're better then all of us :D

• if it's for the winter to keep you warm, I'm all for it otherwise no

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it would be warm and comfy?
      Most girls think it would be so uncomfortable and would come close to torture :o

• it would have to be really cold for me to think about using those kind of stockings / socks. I don't live in a very cold area of California so I would never use them. I hate socks.

• Haha yeah if you're in California I guess this time of the year 100°F will not be an exception?
      I would also put the socks far away except maybe for work. Where I'd hopefully be in airco :D

• I've never seen or even heard of them before, and by the look of them I've not missed very much.

0|0
    0|0
    • That was my impression as well... maybe it's a cheap brand but they don't look attractive :-(

• Never seen them before. To be honest I can't remember the last time I wore pantyhose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha if you never want to wear them again try on those!
      GAG is incredibly unanymous in seeing them as a torturing device hahaha :o

• Yes, but they are very rare and look uncomfortable. Japan has very weird fashions.

0|0
    0|0
    • It seems so... very very few girls are enthousiastic :o
      They'll probably be fancy to some but I guess to very few!

• They have it all -__-

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha from the smiley I see you join the club in not being enthousiastic... they joint the top-10 of weird inventions :o

• Show All
    • Lol you have a good sense of humor :)

• Oh yeah, if I stop joking call 911... I'll be close to passing away :-(

• Lol. No. Just no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha you're no exception... everyone regognizes them as a torturing tool :o :-(
      I found it such a weird thing I just had to ask the question haha!

• Ewww that's weird 🙀 Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah everyone thinks the same... good for torture not for wearing :-(

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• well that's new

0|0
    0|0
    • It is and based on the feedback of girls it sounds like it's a torturing tool :-(

• a good one for interrogation.

Recommended myTakes