Girls, have you ever seen or worn pantyhose with separate toes?

By coincidence, my eye fell on it when I saw a Japanese collegue visiting Belgium wear them in open shoes.
They seem to be common there but she didn't know why... for her it was a habit to wear that brand (see picture below).
I don't have a clue what could be the pros, except if the girl wants to wear them in toe slippers maybe :D

So girls, would you wear these, and do you see why someone would prefer them over the classic ones? I can't say I'd find them "cute" on a girl except maybe except maybe if the tissue would look like quality... this looks like medical stuff :o

271

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried socks with separate toes
    Felt like a torture device.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, that's no surprise, GAG has never been so unanimous :D

• I love short & to the point answers haha... MH goes to Malta :D
      Fortunately, in your climate I'm confident you can do without!