When you show cleavage, do you want men to look or not?

• I want them to look
  • I don't want them to look
Who wants MHO?

2419

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I don't care if guys look. Just don't be an ass about it lol.

• I wear cleavage because it makes me feel good about how i look, it has nothing to do with wanting or not to be looked at. In the end it depends on who and how looks come, it can be flattering or very uncomfortable.

• Ok well I don't mean to be confrontational but let's think through this reasoning. You say it makes you feel good. Why?
      Does it make you feel more attractive? More socially acceptable?
      What makes you feel good about showing your body if no one is looking?

• Why is that important to you

• but we like it too πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• I am not the type that had huge breast to show off. I'm a C cup and rarely wear tops of dresses that show cleavage. I feel like if your boobies are popping out you really don't have a choice if men stare, they are basically out for display. Like your advertising your body..

• Honestly, if I'm showing cleavage it's because I feel confident. I may not necessary "want" guys to look but I don't mind if they do. If I felt self-conscious and didn't want guys looking, I would wear shirts and tops that covered more.

• Not all women wear deep neck tops because they want men to look. Some wear it because they feel great in it. It makes them feel beautiful. They feel more confident. I obly like to attention from my guy, and no one else's.

• if i'm wearing a shirt that shows clevage i'm certainly not trying to hide it. Unless it's a friend or someone i'm close to in a platonic way it's not weird.

• When I show cleavage I expect every man I encounter to motorboat me. Excuse me, my tits are down here.

• Oh my God I clicked b but it picked a... stupid slow Internet haha

Anyway, I'd prefer it if not. I never show cleavage on purpose so that's why. It makes me feel awkward :/ πŸ˜‚

• I don't mind as long as it isn't excessive but no I don't want them to look. Usually I show cleavage cause its hot and my tits need to breathe

• other- I don't care. I feel nice in the shirt, and I don't care what other people say lol.

• I want people to look how cute I look, not men to think dirty things about me.

• when does cleavage look cute?

• I'm not sure you really have the option what they think to be honest, I think you only have the option of whether you are putting those thoughts in their heads or not.

• I don't care if they glance but they shouldn't be staring!

• I hate it. I'm fine with women looking, just not men. I tend to cover up as much of my cleavage as I can

• I don't care if boys look or stare, but that doesn't mean I actually want them to.

• Yes I want them to notice, but not in a starring way.

• I expect a look, not a stare.

• You should expect stares if you choose to show it. You can't control others sub concious

• Not their sub concious. And trust me, girls are more perverted than guys. I've gotten my ass grabbed on the bus, get my body felt up by random women (usually at a club or bar). Plus women stare at me so creeps are everywhere in any shape and size. You learn to ignore it but it can get extremely annoying

• @fueledbythc umm, a persons sub concious doesn't grab a guys ass, nor does a sub conscious stare uncontrollably at a woman's chest. Both are actions most humans can and DO control.

• I don't want anyone to look at my boobs

• I don't show clevage so...

• I don't mind. They can look. 😊

• Just a look yeah, but no staring.

• I don't care, as long as he isn't staring.

• It's rare that I show cleavage but when I do it's not on purpose. It's just so happens that this shirt that fits me is designed to show cleavage. And if I think I look cute in it, I'm going to wear it. Obviously, if someone's looking at my cleavage, they should do so when I'm not looking and be discreet about it. Just when we girl's look at a guy's butt. We're looking, but he'll never know. And obviously, if you're having a discussion with someone, why would you look at their cleavage? Does it speak? Does the cleavage have a lot of interesting things to say?

• You mean yours doesn't? My cleavage never lets me get a word in edgewise because it's such a veritable source of interesting and useful information! It also has a very good recipe for cloud bread that it willingly shares with everyone.

• We want them to notice but not stare/look at it

What Guys Said 18

• The typical women
    -shows a shit ton of tits, sexy outfit. If a hot guy comes up it and looks. She just perks them up a little. If it's an ugly guy - now he's a creep and her clevage is for 'her' and not for others to look at
    Lol

• I agree.

• @Arya_Christ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I think this is true but I don't think they actually realise they are doing it? I don't know. Some don't see the connection to why looking good makes them feel better. It's cos people are looking and are more likely to look. But they still want to pick and choose who can look

• Its kinda obvious when its "Not about the boobs".
    static.4gamers.be/.../...701b25e5a9120da244b28.jpg

Clearly an angle like that indicates we should look at her eyes. After all if we need to look at her boobs she would have centered the camera so they are not in view.

• You didn't include an 'I don't mind' option. "I want them to look" is probably a bit too much to commit to. So with a third option it would be much better methinks.

• Just don't be a pig, dude. It's normal for people to notice attractive things about other people. It becomes a problem when people are creepy about it and stare and all that.

• 0|0
  • No, because I'm not attracted to men. Women, on the other hand, are welcome to ogle at my cleavage :)

• Holy shit, a 50/50 split. And with 19 votes on each! That's a reasonable sample size. This is a true rarity.

• Yes i don't look at cleavage i don't want come off as a male chauvinist. LOL

• I want both men and women to look. Mah tits are great, everyone should enjoy them

• Well doggy, I'm not gay or a girl.

• I want them to look

• She does

• looking g at the boobs!

• Nah bruh

• they want me to look <3

• Noo i dont want to

• only if he's hot

• i need to get my jack off material from somewhere.