Colombian women VS Italian women?

The poll is in the following link:
https://pollmill.com/f/colombian-women-vs-italian-women-cxsv1s3/answers/new.html?advertised=true

cause on this website you can't put more than 7 options, in this questions there are 11 options

29

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Colombia but both countries have beautiful women!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think such few individuals are necessarily representative of the corresponding nations. However, for the sake of this question, I found the girls on the left more attractive than the ones on the right for the majority of the comparisons. I suppose that means I find Colombian women more attractive than Italian women according to the poll.

• of course, its just a comparison of 10 colombian models vs 10 italian models, comparing the average bauty of 2 country it impossible cause depend by the location too, for exemple in colombia there are the native colombians and the spanish-colombians that are way different