What do you think about girls wearing camo?

What Guys Said 22

• I'm pretty neutral about it. However, I think it's more likely to ruin an appearance than it is to improve it :)

• I'll tell you when I see one but they're hard to spot ;D ;D ;D

• lol those kind of girls live in a small town lol or the country. Which I do live in a small town

• The only thing I'd care about in a girls clothes is does she like it... it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

• In a strange way, I think it's actually quite hot.

• I wouldn't know. I can't see them.

• Camo on a girl is awesome! When are you going hunting.
    You know what they call a girl that hunts, fishes and drinks beer?
    Keepers!

• Where do I sign up to meet these girls in camo? 10/10

• *snickers* I don't know, I never seen a girl in camo :D

• I like tomboys, so yes I find it hot

• I like it a lot

• Looks nice

• Neutral

• Love it. If a girl I'm dating wears cargo pants/shorts, I'll find it super attractive.

• Cheesy

• I think its cute

• sexy

• sexy i think

• why not

• So people say it's for boys only 🙄

• i think it can look kinda awesome on some. besides it's up the person wearing it I guess

• Yea true!

• Love It!

• Ok I know this is weird, but honestly it is a big turn on to me, I don't know why! I wear a lot of camo things so maybe that's why. And I don't ever seem to find many girls that do... This also sounds weird but is very true, It doesn't seem like most girls are outdoors types and wear camo are ever into me though. I'm not sure why. Maybe since most girls aren't into me... lol

• Lol go to the country small town areas lol girls wear more camo around there

• Yeah that's true. I made a typo though, I meant to say it doesn't seem like most girls "that are" outdoors types and wear camo are ever into me. Same with the girls that are in those small country towns. Do you know why they might not? Sorry I'm just curious and want to hear a girls point of view.

• It's quite dumb unless there actually hunting or will be shortly; I prefer classy women over any other...

• only if it's a camo crop top and short shorts or camo thong bikini. other then that no thank you.

What Girls Said 8

• I love camo, ~my favorite jacket is a camo one~
    One camo piece in an outfit is pretty but I wouldn't go with a all camo look. ✌

• Ha I didn't mean all camo lol 😂 but yeah! I have a camo shirt and I love it!!!

• I like wearing camo

• very olivia obrien

• Shiiiit where'd she go. Anyways, I got a camo shirt. Cute.

• it seems awesome though I have no camo clothes for some reason.

• A lot of girls have camo where I live (small town)

• I don't like it

• I've got a camo bra... where can I get more camo clothes?