Beach tails, would you wear them?

i just found this shit Beach tails, would you wear them?
who of you would actually wear this crap? xD and guys would you like it or not.

• Girl: i would wear it/ Guy i like it
  • Girl/guy: wtf is this shit?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems dumb but unless I'm blind, those girls aren't wearing one, right?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • no xD i guess even the advertisement wasn´t brave enough to show people actually wearing it xD

• Probably more like they couldn't convince them to wear it :P

• yeah like people could easily confuse it with the tampon pull string dangeling out xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... no i'd be into it. If I had a girlfriend wearing that i'd be tugging on it to tease her & shit. I mean, it doesn't exactly look comfortable but if its not really a big deal i'd be into seeing that.

Actually, jewelry supports terrorism. So, probably you could do something decorative as long as you're not putting expensive shit down there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • jewelry supports terrorism? xD wtf man.

• I just don't find that to be good logic or a serious strategy for keeping oneself safe in society.

• it´s not like with traffic accidents death you can kind of avoid by buckling up and driving carefully. you can´t predict when and where terrorism will happen. it doesn´t help knowing that it happened there before.

however it´s pretty damn secure if you´re in the outskirts, suburbs or even rural areas. if you wanna be safe, go there. terrorism focuses on attention. if you are somewhere not many people pay attention to, then you´re good.