Beach tails, would you wear them?

i just found this shit Beach tails, would you wear them?
who of you would actually wear this crap? xD and guys would you like it or not.

• Girl: i would wear it/ Guy i like it
    Vote A
  • Girl/guy: wtf is this shit?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems dumb but unless I'm blind, those girls aren't wearing one, right?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • no xD i guess even the advertisement wasn´t brave enough to show people actually wearing it xD

• Probably more like they couldn't convince them to wear it :P

• yeah like people could easily confuse it with the tampon pull string dangeling out xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... no i'd be into it. If I had a girlfriend wearing that i'd be tugging on it to tease her & shit. I mean, it doesn't exactly look comfortable but if its not really a big deal i'd be into seeing that.

Actually, jewelry supports terrorism. So, probably you could do something decorative as long as you're not putting expensive shit down there.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • jewelry supports terrorism? xD wtf man.

• Show All
    • I just don't find that to be good logic or a serious strategy for keeping oneself safe in society.

• it´s not like with traffic accidents death you can kind of avoid by buckling up and driving carefully. you can´t predict when and where terrorism will happen. it doesn´t help knowing that it happened there before.

however it´s pretty damn secure if you´re in the outskirts, suburbs or even rural areas. if you wanna be safe, go there. terrorism focuses on attention. if you are somewhere not many people pay attention to, then you´re good.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Never in my life! That's beyond idiotic! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck is that shit? :/ lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The hell is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have too pull it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmmm baby ohhh baby I can just imagine myself sneaking behind a sexy girl then yank down her panty by that tail hmmmmmmm ohhhhh something standing and it's not my legs C=3 😋😋😋😋😮😮😝😝😜😜😜

0|0
    0|0
    • do you happen to collect restraining orders for a hobby? xD

• I try not to make it a hobby but it's becoming like a career

• :D well you gotta do what you gotta do

Recommended myTakes