Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?

As a makeup user to enhance my preexisting features, I can't help but feel like everything's getting way OTT these days. This is to the point that people end up looking so ridiculous or like clowns. The best makeup trend I can think of is natural brows and the worst is wavy brows. What do you guys think? Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear makeup every single day of my life can't leave the house without it but even i can admit these trends are crazy

1|1
    0|0
    • What about try go out with make up for a week and see what will happen and how do you feel?

• Show All
    • Think it might be cost a lot though but as long as your skin got better and you'll free of make up then I guess it worth it

• Ye guess it's worth it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, it's ridulous but so is most "normal" makeup these days. In 20 years, these young women doing this are going to be teased mercilessly by their kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the wavy make-up thing is a joke, but I know what you mean. It just gets so over the top it's ridiculous and, honestly, pretty gross.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wish clown style was more trendy. That or mimes. Both are equal parts entertaining and sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a photo shoot that's dope. Going out in public like that is almost equivalent to dudes wearing rompers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup these are getting out of hand !! I don't like when the makeup completely changes person's appearance !!

1|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck. the last chick looks more horror than the creepy clowns in america.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the two. Why waste money on something you habe naturally, just because you can't take the effort into sculpting the real eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • All parts of girls trying to be the best they can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tu much artificial stuff.. i like natural things more..

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf this shit! Ewww puke.

1|0
    0|0
  • The chick in the first pic looks like pikachu lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • That's to much

2|0
    0|0
  • That's scary

1|0
    0|0
  • lmao those eyebrows

1|0
    0|0
  • Freaks

1|0
    0|0
  • RidiculousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Eugh

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I only wear mascara for college, some brown/neutral eye shadow if you're lucky. I've only just bought my first ever foundation a few weeks ago, (from the the Pound Shop/Dollar Store)
    I've only worn it twice so far πŸ˜‚ and I will only be wearing a full face of makeup for a very special occasion, if I have a lot of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • What in the fuck? This is why aliens won't talk to us.

2|0
    0|0
  • I agree, however i usually chose to not where it at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like girls nowadays just do it in hopes they start a trend and become famous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • These are downright scary.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruh what the fuck

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Ugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% agreed.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep lol

1|0
    0|0
  • yes true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ridiculous, I take no notice. I honestly can't fathom why the media and hence people bother tbh.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes