Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?

As a makeup user to enhance my preexisting features, I can't help but feel like everything's getting way OTT these days. This is to the point that people end up looking so ridiculous or like clowns. The best makeup trend I can think of is natural brows and the worst is wavy brows. What do you guys think? Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?Aren't makeup trends getting way OTT nowadays?

1220

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear makeup every single day of my life can't leave the house without it but even i can admit these trends are crazy

• What about try go out with make up for a week and see what will happen and how do you feel?

• Think it might be cost a lot though but as long as your skin got better and you'll free of make up then I guess it worth it

• Ye guess it's worth it