Fellow girls who go clubbing or to bars, do you take a handbag/clutch with you or not?

I love clubbing and all I do is dance all night. I feel like I need a tiny bag to keep my phone/money/ID/a lipstick or something. But I see some girls only taking their phones and keeping it in their hands at all times. What do you do? Fellow girls who go clubbing or to bars, do you take a handbag/clutch with you or not??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, well I don't go out anymore, but I actually mostly just used to take my phone and in the phone case I have my id and money or I keep everything in my jeans or in my jacket
    And I always used to hide my keys in the near of our apartment, so I can get in again later

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• I always take a clutch, I have a really bad habit of putting down my phone and forgetting it.
    I generally use a finger clutch, doesn’t bother me as much dancing if I can’t check it in at a bag room

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to bars or clubs anymore, but when I did... i used to take a small clutch bag with a shoulder strap on it

A small clutch bag with a shoulder strap on it is the best type of bag to take with you on a night out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I almost always bring a little bag. You never know when your lipstick's gonna get smeared...

2|0
    0|0
    • Isn't it uncomfortable when you're dancing?

• I have like a little clutch that clips on to the waist band of my skirt. It doesn't hold much, but it holds my phone, my ID, cabfare and a tube of lipstick.

• If went to clubs I would just take I'd and credit with cause I don't want have to carry every where I go cause I don't want to have to worry about leaving it or someone stealing it either. The purse would get left in the drunk of the car.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually only carry my cellphone and stick my card and License in my phone case and stick my phone in my bra lol you aren't supposed to but I still do it :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Something small so I can put my phone somewhere, and of course a small amount of makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I took a clutch. I don't let it off my person. It has medicine, cash, lipgloss, id and phone

2|0
    0|0
  • Phone only/ with cases. It’s a hassle to take care and monitor a purse in the club. I usually bring it to whoevers house before hand and then leave it in my/my friends car.

1|0
    0|0
  • So I try not to because I would want to set it down and for sure it's gonna be picked up and stolen if I do that. I want to buy food and drinks and of course I need an I. D. and phone, but I also don't want to dance with a handbag around my shoulder. So what my friends showed me was that they'd buy a few drinks from the bartender then ask to leave it with him or her for the night. That's what I've been doing.

1|0
    0|0
    • One of my friends puts her bag behind the bar too. If you go to the same place enough, you'll get to know them, especially if you buy drinks every time

I personally don't bring anything in. I leave my phone in the car because I don't want to lose or break it and I prefer to talk to my friends, dance, and meet new people rather than look at my phone the whole time

I stick my keys and ID in my bra and have never had any issues losing them. Some clubs don't card me anymore because I go there so much, so all I bring are keys if I'm driving. I usually don't buy drinks, but money fits easily in a bra as well

• Take a small clutch on a shoulder strap so u can swing it if anyone tries anything on u

1|0
    0|1
  • I like to take a small purse that I sling across my shoulder. I’m not a dressy person, I’m very casual so that works for me when I go out

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go clubbing or to bars, but when i go to parties/events i do take a clutch. It's much more practical.

2|0
    0|0
  • I take a small bag as well. Holding your phone etc is too risky for me, people always spill shit when they’re drunk

2|0
    0|0
  • Small bag or clutch with phone, ID and cash monaaaaay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I take a purse with a strap. A clutch can easily be put down and forgotten or snatched.

1|0
    0|0
  • I take a wristlet! It holds my ID, money and lipstick. And I stick my phone in my dress or down my shoe if I have on boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a really nice cross body bag that is really small, so it’s perfect for my phone and a few credit cards

1|0
    0|0
  • If I’m going out with a group of girls one of us brings a bigger bag and we take turns carrying it around lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I always have a small handbag. Not only does it keep my phone, money etc but I also might take some flats in case i get tired in my heels

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, because i have pepperspray and a.380 with me, regardless of the fact im going with my hubby

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes