Fellow girls who go clubbing or to bars, do you take a handbag/clutch with you or not?

I love clubbing and all I do is dance all night. I feel like I need a tiny bag to keep my phone/money/ID/a lipstick or something. But I see some girls only taking their phones and keeping it in their hands at all times. What do you do? Fellow girls who go clubbing or to bars, do you take a handbag/clutch with you or not??

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, well I don't go out anymore, but I actually mostly just used to take my phone and in the phone case I have my id and money or I keep everything in my jeans or in my jacket
    And I always used to hide my keys in the near of our apartment, so I can get in again later

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE