Is dark lipstick attractive or unattractive?

My boyfriend seems to like me without it but that may be because he doesn't like kissing me when I have it on lol. So what do you guys think?
  • Is dark lipstick attractive or unattractive?Attractive
  • Is dark lipstick attractive or unattractive?Unattractive, natural is better

541

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty. Is in the eye of the beholder. If your man likes it then why ask everyone else. he's opinion should matter the most to you

• It made me curious what other guys thought. If it was a singular occurrence or if most guys preferred a natural look

• Lookinh at some of this guys answer. It verys. So ask your man for an honets opoinion. But ne personal. Natural cuz if kiss the girl im with.. I dont want to have black lip stick on 😏

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the person and their style as well as the color they choose. Dark lips look great on some people but then I've seen others where it looks terrible. I think it looks nice on you.