Is dark lipstick attractive or unattractive?

My boyfriend seems to like me without it but that may be because he doesn't like kissing me when I have it on lol. So what do you guys think?

• Attractive
  • Unattractive, natural is better

541

Most Helpful Guy

• On you it looks good but I prefer natural. Generally, I find dark lipstick unattractive but you're an exception.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the person and their style as well as the color they choose. Dark lips look great on some people but then I've seen others where it looks terrible. I think it looks nice on you.

What Guys Said 40

• Though I voted the second option, I disagree with the fact that you're unattractive with dark lipstick, you're NOT! and really, it's your choice. And you look gorgeous with either choice, FLAUNT IT!

• I think it can work on some girls but honestly I think with your skin tone you look better without it.

• Natural will always be better. But in your case, especially so, because you don't have very pouty lips. Dark lipstick has a tendency of shrinking.

• Dark purple or black lipstick fucks me up, preferably matte

• Beauty is subjective. I like any color of lipstick except neon colors

• I'm a man that admires natural beauty. I also feel like females wear makeup to make themselves look prettier, I feel like that's a sign of self moral issues. But honestly if you like what you put on. It's your body and your decision should be respected.

• Attractive for me.

• I like natural (but dark is fine tho), do what makes you feel good not what other people decide for you to put on, not even your boyfriend.

• Both are attractive but without the lipstick is more attractive. Looks more inviting to kiss. 😂

• Only on some girls its gotta compliment your skin tone in my opinion

• Compliment it how? Like dark lips on someone with my complexion is a no since I'm so pale or is it good?

• I feel like since your it should match your skin tone you can do dark just not that dark cause in to me it looks kinda weird but that's just my opinion

• Natural or red of some sort. Daughter of Darkness is a kid look.

• Beauty. Is in the eye of the beholder. If your man likes it then why ask everyone else. he's opinion should matter the most to you

• It made me curious what other guys thought. If it was a singular occurrence or if most guys preferred a natural look

• Lookinh at some of this guys answer. It verys. So ask your man for an honets opoinion. But ne personal. Natural cuz if kiss the girl im with.. I dont want to have black lip stick on 😏

• Some times if u use the dark lipstick it just looks like a Halloween makeup. so some guys likes normal but with lipstick girls looks attractive

• It looks good but I like your lips more in second pic.

• Depends on the look you are going for. But generally it should be related to your skin tone.

• Just not all the time,

• You look better with that black shit off.

• definitely attractive
    I love it
    you look cool

• I like dark lipstick. It's different

• you have nice lips

• It's cute but I still prefer natural.

• dark is hot..

• Much better without.

• Natural looks way better

• They both look sanding

• Both look good but natural is a little better

• I like the natural look

• To me No.. let me think about that agian... Hell noooo.

• Sometimes it's better to wear dark lipstick to be mysterious.

• Natural lips are looking better than the dark lipstick. 😊

• More from Guys
    10

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You look beautiful with both but much prettier without :)

• I find it attractive

• Only some people can pull it off, and also depends on if the lip colour suits your skin tone.

• Natural is better, but both are attractive