When does it start being too revealing?

In your opinion
How much cleavage can a woman show, if any? And when does it start become too much?

How much skin can a woman show?
When does it start being too revealing?When does it start being too revealing?When does it start being too revealing?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• The first one is just stupid, the second one is basically a bra that continues into a dress.

I wouldn't let my girl dress like that at a party, I wouldn't be okay with it. Then again, a girl I'd be with would hopefully agree with that way of thinking.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why is the first one stupid? And if even in a relationship, I think that the should think alike..

• Many are saying women can show as much as they want to. True. Can't be offended when inevitably stared at though. Just reality in my opinion. If you dress in a way that draws attention, expect attention. Some women legit wanna be half naked out there but say keep your eyes to yourself which is like getting mad at water for being wet :p

2|6
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 70

• Let's start here, lol
    i.ebayimg.com/images/g/yWYAAOSw7ThUrD1N/s-l300.jpg

but in all seriousness, it depends on the context

I'm aiming for yes in a party dress
    ae01.alicdn.com/.../...irring-Sexy.jpg_640x640.jpg

When you are with your kid, no!
    cdn.smosh.com/.../inappropriate-cleavage-7.jpg

At work, no!
    onlymenwillunderstand.com/.../...05-pm-675x433.jpg

While on a cooking show, no!
    img002.lazygirls.info/.../..._06_IJ4cswQ.sized.jpg

At church, No!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bml9hTzCUAAzXVU.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of no's

Let me try some yes's

At home with husband/boyfriend, yes!
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TL6xqvPFq5I/hqdefault.jpg

Working at hooters, yes
    s3media.247sports.com/.../44012.jpg

Going to a wedding, Yes!
    www.sofiehouse.co/.../...th-Embroidery-Beading.jpg

and

Going to a party or barhopping, yes!
    i.pinimg.com/.../...9eb5357fa94a2fa271187604da.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the context (where she is), as well as the design of the clothes.
    Even the middle picture, with all the skin shown, can be entirely appropriate, and even classy, in the right setting.

In my opinion, skin shown (and how appropriate it is or isn't) depends a lot more on the style of clothes and how she presents herself, than it does on "raw amount of inches of bare skin exposed."

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as she isn't running around top- or bottomless and she feels comfortable the way she dressed herself it is ok.

Ofc this could make men horny and let them say inappropriate things.
    And then there are haters, who don't like it when someone shows what (s) he has, but who cares about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cleavage isn't necessary for a woman to look good in a dress. I am most attracted to the top photo. I love conservative clothes such as 1950's dresses. I find the middle photo ridiculous. I never liked opened up dresses such as that one. But, in comparison to women like Rhianna or Miley Cyrus, Emilia Clarke is a classy woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's too much when there's nothing left to the imagination except what her areolas or nipples look like. On the other hand, some religions believe it's too much unless there's a sack covering your entire body and just some slits for your eyes, but I don't ascribe to that !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think it matter a female can show as much as she wants in my opinion as long as she's not hurting anyone which i doubt. female are setup to live by this guideline of being super modest and told not to show a ton of this and that which leads to them shoeing a ton of it off in the first place why not just let them do what they want

0|0
    0|0
  • I think too much is unattractive and attention seeking sometimes it's nice to leave something to the imagination. Nothing wrong with it at home though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Decency, even in mode of dressing is more beneficial, there is nothing advisable in showing any part of your cleavage, it could be offending someone beside you...

2|0
    1|1
  • There are nudists' beaches in some countries. In muslim countries women are bound to wear hijab.
    My point is, you can reveal as much as you want if you enjoy it and won't have problems with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman whose wearing an awesome business suit, catches my eye Every time. Large Breasts are cliche mainly for teens to twenty something's , anything more than a handful is wasted in my opinion ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything less than this is too revealing

1|2
    1|0
  • As long as you're not disrupting the environment you're fine. You wouldn't want to wear something revealing at a children's birthday party now would you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I just clicked to see what other guys would say. I'm actually surprised at the level of maturity of most.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer my partner to cover 3/4 of her cleavage at least
    And gnore people saying "IT doesn't MATTER SHE CAN SHOW AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS IT doesn't REFLECT HER PERSONALITY", they're just idiots

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess its really how the girl her self wants to be seen as.

1|1
    0|0
  • As a man in my opinion there is no such thing as too much cleavage! xD they can be naked and i wouldn't complain! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • They can do what they want an as a guy I would never say there is something like too much cleavage, but I guess it's getting uncomfortable if all guys look at your boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • This disproportionately affects busty girls no matter how you look at it but I think that a decent line is when you can see as much as if she was wearing just a bra and no shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to cleavage, I'd say it's fine (everyone knows you're looking)
    It's only those ridiculous over-the-ass shorts that I think are a little too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as they want. They should be able to show nipples just like men. In fact there Are probably more men whom should worry about covering up then women.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• Depends on where she is wearing it.
    How big her breast are.
    Confidence is a big deal, if she doesn't feel good about it then it'll show through.

1|1
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s all about portion control
    If sheโ€™s fully clothed and her breasts is super plunge itโ€™s all good but if her v neck is super plunge and sheโ€™s got arms and legs showing itโ€™s too much.
    Show a bit of everything here and there is ok
    Some legs with some arms and upper chest all good but show a lot of leg with a lot of arms with a lot of breast is not so classy. Portion control and no nip slips youโ€™re all good
    Show some skin but not most of it especially if the Tatas are out :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the environment. I'd wear more revealing tops to a night out with my friends than I would to a relatives wedding/birthday party/etc. Church is more conservative than a work picnic is more conservative than lunch with a blind date (the ladies can help hook a man more than witty conversation )

0|1
    1|0
  • The only thing that bothers me with this kinda thing is when girls make non-revealing clothes revealing. So like when they pull down a normal t-shirt low enough for half their bra to be popping out. If they wanna pop their tits out with revealing clothing though like go for it I don't really give a shit.

0|2
    1|0
  • HONESTly show as much as u are comfortable with.. when u are comfortable with ur own skin and clothes u carry yourself with confidence and so it is not awkward... donโ€™t let any one person or society define you..

0|1
    0|0
  • I rather it be covered for me personally i don't show my cleavage at all because i don't like the attention it makes me get from men but every girl is different some might be comfortable showing it while some might be like me and prefer to hide it

1|1
    0|0
  • I really hate B... those are the dresses I find make you look almost naked with a strip of cloth across your chest. C is ok. That's a normal cleavage. But I don't think cleavage needs to be shown in the first place. Physical modesty is important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I beleive it all depends on the girl's physique and also on the eyes of the beholder.

To some bikinis can be sexy while to some, anything other than a burkha can be revealing. Just saying

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with any of those pictures. I love my boobs and love the attention they get. If I could get away with going topless I would.

0|3
    2|2
    • I agree with you on some level, it's the right thing to free the body... However, considering the current world, how much is too revealing? Forget about the pictures, what's your opinion?

• Nothing is too revealing in my opinion.

• Damn
      Some people would do anything for attention
      It's sad really

• To me you can show some good and still be classy. There is a thin line definitely

1|1
    0|0
  • As much as the individual woman wants. Their just breats, they aren't even considered sexual in other cultures.

0|0
    0|0
  • However much she wants. Its her body so she should have the right to decide how much of her chest she can show, just like men can choose that without being called sluts

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women can show however much cleavage they want to and feel comfortable with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Showing your boobs where you have no braw on. And going out in public where its very noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion and/or temperature. First pic ok for funeral. Second pic ok for beach/award show. Third pic is ok most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehhhh the ones that just go out with stickies on their tits and a g-string ๐Ÿคฎ it's revolting to me but wtv u do u i guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

0|0
    0|0
  • She could show how much she feels she wants. Why should people care if a woman is confident in herself?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's never too much if they are comfortable with it

0|1
    1|0
  • It can never be too revealing,,, a woman can show as much as she wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • @trishx Once you show it, men will stare at it. Some will like it, some won't. This is human nature.

• Whatever makes her feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes