When does it start being too revealing?

In your opinion
How much cleavage can a woman show, if any? And when does it start become too much?

How much skin can a woman show?
When does it start being too revealing?When does it start being too revealing?When does it start being too revealing?

3172

Most Helpful Guys

• The first one is just stupid, the second one is basically a bra that continues into a dress.

I wouldn't let my girl dress like that at a party, I wouldn't be okay with it. Then again, a girl I'd be with would hopefully agree with that way of thinking.

• Why is the first one stupid? And if even in a relationship, I think that the should think alike..

• Many are saying women can show as much as they want to. True. Can't be offended when inevitably stared at though. Just reality in my opinion. If you dress in a way that draws attention, expect attention. Some women legit wanna be half naked out there but say keep your eyes to yourself which is like getting mad at water for being wet :p

Most Helpful Girls