What do u guys think about couples who wear matching outfits?

It can be cute so I love it sometimes but it depends on what they are wearing but I would do it
This is in my taste I love it and I would do it!
Would you?

Okay guys I'm not talking about everyday or even the whole outfit I should've been more clear like maybe just a necklace and/or a little of the same colors or something nothing too crazy and it doesn't have to be exactly the same

6791

Most Helpful Guys

• Let's face it; every time I go clothes shopping with my girlfriend, she tries to find clothes of her own that are exactly or similar to what I'm wearing because wearing the same clothes sometimes sounds like a cute idea! It just shows how much the couple are invested in each other; even feeling comfortable enough to look identical to each other! I'll do this with my girlfriend sometimes; it just depends on what we're doing for the day.

I'm probably a little dorky for thinking this is a cute and adorable idea but then again I'm happily in love with my girlfriend! The thought of matching reminds me of how emotionally connected we are to each other! It's understandable why some people may see this as something creepy!

• I find that little matching things like a tattoo or a necklace, bracelet, whatever are quite good ideas. I find them cute but if my partner didn't want to I'd be a bit hurt but not force it on them. My girlfriend and I do this sort of thing and I find it illustrates more that we are very close.

• I wouldn't force it either

Most Helpful Girls

• I think its cute and adorable~ plan to do it with the guy im seeing next year cx and Omgosh xD yoosung and MC! <3

• And if i had to clarify, i’d be nice to match in like certain colors. Doesn’t have to be the exact clothing.

• And nah lols not like everyday matching xD

• Mystic messenger ~📲🎶

• I love this idea soo much but my boyfriend refuses to do it with me, he thinks it weird. He doesn't trust me, he thinks I'm going to put him in something girly, which is stupid because I'd never do that. I wouldn't go to extremes, I'd just match colors or maybe themes. We could both wear a red coke cola shirt with blue jeans or a star wars shirt and khaki shorts. He's still wearing men's clothes I'm still wearing women's clothes but it matches. I love this so much and it makes me so sad my boyfriend won't do it with me. I recently found a site that makes matching mens and women's underwear sets and I thought it was so cute, plus its under your clothes so no one would have to know but you but that gave him the creeps too. I guess it's more of a girl thing. I just think it's a cute way of displaying your relationship.

• hmmm did you try showing him or telling him your ideas of the coke cola shirt with blue jeans or a star wars shirt and khaki shorts maybe he'll change his mind or maybe you can say if you loved me you'd do it just this once