Do you think men and women have a significantly different idea of what an attractive man looks like?

Yes, I know each individual has their own unique sense of what attractiveness looks like in a man. But for the sake of this question, if based on a study an attractive male would be constructed, would the men's and women's attractive man look the same or different? What do you think are the biggest differences, if there are any?

I did a question concerning an attractive woman as well. Do you think men and women have a significantly different idea of what an attractive man looks like?
Sorry, I forgot to add the poll. 😩

932

Most Helpful Guys

• I think overall people and especially the media has projected an image which says "attractive men look like X" and that's shoved in everyone's face all the time. So I think anyone in the same area would think the same kind of man is attractive. But if the feed and societal projection changes. So does the perception. Thats why you have different attractions for different cultures. Nations. Continents. It's all about what people are told is attractive. It's stupid but in my experience it shows to be true.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never thought about it, I think the individual differences would be too different to get a definitive answer. Same as for women.