What is your skincare routine?

Which products do you use etc

2025

Most Helpful Guys

• Day time I use Cetaphil oil control acne prone face wash, then I use SPF 30 Cetaphil acne prone moisturizer. During the night, I use a the same wash but I use a Murad moisturizer with no SPF, and I also have a retin A prescription that I used to use a lot a few months back and might go back to using it again.

• Clean with soap and water, exfoliate, and moisturize.
    Be careful with how harsh you wash your face or how much moisturizer you put on as it can do more harm than good

• Finally a man who understands the importance of taking care of their skin. I wish more would do it.

Most Helpful Girls

• 1) Cleanse. I use a generic makeup wipe, then either coconut oil or the First Aid Beauty Face wash depending on much makeup residue is left over on my skin.

2) Exfoliate. I make a face exfoliator out of coconut oil, sugar, lemon, and honey and use it on my face once or twice a week. Then I just use a wet cloth and wipe off the mixture.

3) Tone. I use the Proactive toner on my forehead, and then rice water on the rest of my face to avoid drying it out too much.

4) Moisturize. I use coconut oil in this step too, as well as the Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel. Those two products work wonders on my skin. Then I use the Belif Eye bomb around my eyes.

5) Face masks. Once I'm done with the previous steps, I wait about an hour and then do either a sheet face mask that contains vitamin E or aloe vera, or a honey and copper peel off mask, or a pore tightening/lightening peel off mask. All depends on the day and how my skin is feeling.

• At night I take my makeup off with just a cheap drugstore makeup remover lotion using cotton. After that I wash my face with La roche posay effaclar soap gel , I thoroughly rinse it off and then dry it by using some soft paper napkin. After that I put on La roche posay effaclar Duo moisturizer on my neck and face (mostly on the dry areas) and on some spots or pimples (where I haven't put on moisturizer) I use Acne-Hermal. In the mornings I wash my face with just water and when it's winter time (and my skin is extra dry) I use the same moisturizer.