Do you like it more when girls wear contacts or glasses?

Are glasses cute? Going on a date with a guy I’ve been out with a few times already. I wanna wear my glasses. Do guys like glasses? Do you like it more when girls wear contacts or glasses?Do you like it more when girls wear contacts or glasses?Do you like it more when girls wear contacts or glasses?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I wear glasses so I kinda have a thing for women in glasses.
    They look super cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • while normally i do like girls with glasses, i'm not really a fan of those huge thick frame ones, lol

0|0
    0|0
    • lol i forgot!, i think you should wear what makes you more confortable, but hey at least going with glasses might help you to learn if he likes them or not

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean come on. These women already look fabulous , its not the glasses that's making them beautiful.
    It doesn't look that way on everyone.
    I got glasses too, but I dont like to wear them with people. Problem is i don't see shir if I don't.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Err.. not really. It doesn't matter either way tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how hot the girl is and what kind of glasses she wears... why do people assume that a single accessory works for every woman?

0|0
    0|0
  • if she picks the right frame glasses can do well at complimenting ones face

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, glasses are cute and attractive. You're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally i find women with glasses very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about others but i love that shit lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses yes and not contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a woman in glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • I dnt mind either its her choice totally

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Glasses make girls mostly more beautiful or cute in my opinion

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think men take a huge notice if a girl is or isn't wearing glasses. I'm sure some men are into girls who wear glasses in particular

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s cute for a girl to wear glasses plus when they come off it’s almost fun to see

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes