What are your opinions on multiple earring holes?

What are your opinions on multiple earring holes?What are your opinions on multiple earring holes?
Why are some guys randomly disliking people who like it?

It's okay to like it and dislike it. It's a matter of opinion. I swear, fucking snowflakes in gag increase by the day. To those randomly getting disliked I apologize.

1329

Most Helpful Guys

• I just don't think it looks good. I'm not a fan of poking holes and hanging metal on women. One earlobe pierce is about all I think looks ok. I don't like multiple holes, or any another body or face piercings.

• I think multiple piercings on the lobe look weird, but I love the rest of them. I think it looks best if you limit it to one piercing on the lobe, and then get as many as you want around the outside.

Most Helpful Girls

• Personally, I don’t understand earrings generally. When did we decide that our earlobes were something that needed to be decorated. They’re pretty, but I don’t quite see how they came about. The same applies to multiple earring holes.

However, I also recognize that it’s not my business to tell other people what to do with their bodies. If someone likes them, and chooses to get them, then that’s great. To me it’s no different from one earring hole.

• I say for me personally 2-3 is the most I would have in each ear. But I think people should do what makes them happy. Different strokes for different folks☺