What are your opinions on multiple earring holes?

What are your opinions on multiple earring holes?What are your opinions on multiple earring holes?
Updates:
Why are some guys randomly disliking people who like it?

It's okay to like it and dislike it. It's a matter of opinion. I swear, fucking snowflakes in gag increase by the day. To those randomly getting disliked I apologize.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I just don't think it looks good. I'm not a fan of poking holes and hanging metal on women. One earlobe pierce is about all I think looks ok. I don't like multiple holes, or any another body or face piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think multiple piercings on the lobe look weird, but I love the rest of them. I think it looks best if you limit it to one piercing on the lobe, and then get as many as you want around the outside.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Personally, I don’t understand earrings generally. When did we decide that our earlobes were something that needed to be decorated. They’re pretty, but I don’t quite see how they came about. The same applies to multiple earring holes.

However, I also recognize that it’s not my business to tell other people what to do with their bodies. If someone likes them, and chooses to get them, then that’s great. To me it’s no different from one earring hole.

1|2
    0|0
  • I say for me personally 2-3 is the most I would have in each ear. But I think people should do what makes them happy. Different strokes for different folks☺

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Gross. Makes you look like a tramp with no respect for your own body. Cheap. Don't do it. Beyond a few sculpted popstars and football stars I can't think of many people with intellect based success that has done this.

0|1
    2|0
  • Pretty cute, only on one ear though, don't wanna overdo it

1|0
    0|1
  • I find double helix Peircings cool on some girls.. It suits some pretty good 👌👌

1|0
    0|0
  • The only earrings u need are the potara

0|0
    0|0
  • A few is nice, but more than 3(per ear) is too much in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • I really like multiple piercings and also have some but it also depends on the person and if it fits their style

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice on some people and not so nice on others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute, but I like more of a one ear that has a earing run down the outside of the ear and 2 small ones at the bottom of the other.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don’t mind it. I think a lot depends on what the persons chooses to wear. To big and bulky is too much in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • They CAN look cool, but for the life of me I just don't find any interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is an art. It should be done by someone who is an artist or it will look awful.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, one is enough for girls.
    I will never pierce my own ears, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't love it...

1|1
    0|0
  • i think it looks cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a good look.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

1|0
    0|0
  • Its ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive

1|1
    0|0
  • Bad ass and cool if your up for the pain that is.

1|0
    0|1
  • Looks terrible.

1|1
    0|0
  • Better than piercings elsewhere

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks sexy on some girls

1|0
    0|0
  • If they like earrings they them

1|0
    0|0
  • cute on some

1|0
    0|1
  • I dont care

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautifull I say

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are really hot and give women an amazon vibe warrior

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have both earlobes pierced twice and an industrial bar in my right ear but I never wear lobe earrings. My industrial bar stays in always though. I like it but jesus fuck it hurt so bad. Took a year to fully heal. Way worse than the lobes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool, but only up to 2 or 3, after that its touch, i think?

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes cute, but if it gets to be more than like 3 or 4 I think it’s excessive

1|1
    0|1
  • I like it and plan on piercing my nose Indian style n ears lol n I just can't commit to a tattoo soo I prefer piercings lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me. You do it for yourself not to suit other people

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it. Im about to have a 3rd. But i dont want more

1|1
    0|1
    • Do you know where you can find these kinds of earrings? Been looking for them.

• I think they’re cool, I would personally want some, but I won’t get thy any time soon

1|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone can pull it off but I love them

1|0
    0|1
  • Love it

1|0
    0|2
  • Pretty.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ugly.