Why would a woman have a child with a boyfriend?

Honestly that's not the best position for a woman that wants to form a family. She's still not getting commitment from him and she has a higher chance of being another single mother if he breaks up. Less she's going to have a harder time finding a serious man that will raise someone's kids. Co-parenting isn't the same as children raised with married parents.

Then some of those women that already been living with the boyfriend for years and have a child with him are then wondering why he won't propose. Why should he when she gave him everything (even a child) for free? Why even get pregnant with men that won't commit?

At least I'm married but he's unfortunately infertile. We're going to have to do AI (artificial insemination) but at least I wasn't irresponsible like those women. In that case it's not my fault this happened. Unlike those women, I had no control over that. They did have control though.

Post Opinion