What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl?

• What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??A.
    Vote A
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??B.
    Vote B
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??C.
    Vote C
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??D.
    Vote D
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??E.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Difficult choice between D and E. I think girls with abs are hot so I would vote E when it comes to the maximum amount of abs definition I would like on a girl. All the girls would be acceptable to me, but my I would really like a girl have either B, C, D, or E. My preference would be a girl with abs definition D or E.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Shoot, I'd be happy with A abs right now 馃槀

But I'm working towards getting to B or C- that's my ultimate goal.
    Toned abs are a sign of a dedicated, fit woman that takes care of her body and eats well.

2|0
    0|0
  • I鈥檇 love abs like B as a woman. I don鈥檛 think I have enough dedication to maintain C honestly. And A is most in shape women I see, but B is really hot to me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think A is what most women probably have, but I wouldn鈥檛 mind anything from A-D. I think E might be too much and pushing it, so it鈥檚 not my immediate physical preference. Ultimately, abs on a woman isn鈥檛 something I care too much about.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with D.
    But gym rats usually work out their legs also, and muscly legs is a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|2
    • So a girl with Arnold's bicep is fine? Lol

• I mean, massive arms would be off-putting, but I have only seen those on career bodybuilders.
      I don't think the regular female gym goer can get shoulders and arms big enough to put me off without doing roids.

Most fitness models have pretty "small" torsos, all things considering.
      This girl for example-

Her upper body is totally fine, if not wimpy even, but the legs.. please no.

• Yeah, tgat would be too much for a guy too in my opinion

• E is just bulky abs. I would really say they are defined as she seems to be missing one. The lowest ab is what would complete most eight pack so she should have another set of abs in the middle.

E is definitely a little much for me, but I'm not sure I'd say it is a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really not a fan of defined muscles on girls. Looks goofy enough on guys, on girls it鈥檚 just not a good look

0|1
    0|0
    • So if my stomach is so skinny that my abs show without doing any exercise i am too muscular? Lol

• Show All
    • I am not underweight, i have a pear shaped figure, i just don't have much fat on my stomach. Muscle development wise i am A, but my abs show like b or c

• I mean it鈥檚 better than being 300lbs, but B would be the limit of what I consider attractive. Not a turnoff, just not what I like

• Everything after "A" looks disgusting and their bellybuttons are so ugly and weird.

0|0
    0|1
  • A is not enough abs, but acceptable.
    E is too much abs for a girl, overly muscular.
    C is ok.
    B Is very good.
    D is perfect, my kind of girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • the furthest i would personally go is B , anything after that wouldn鈥檛 look too good with the way i鈥檓 shaped馃槀

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly A is enough. She is tone but it鈥檚 not to the point where she has excess fat in that area nor does she has bulging muscles

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't care as long as she doesn't take steroids/PEDs and doesn't need fake tits.
    For the record, E and D are on gear.

1|0
    0|0
  • My max is something between A and B, but B is already too much.

0|1
    0|1
  • This much

1|1
    0|1
  • Perfection.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like abs on a girl too much a girl. So just A is the sexiest. B is sexy too but not as much as A. C is just okay. D and E are a no for me because too muscly/manly.

1|0
    1|0
  • Does A even count? I'm at A right now, I don't work out unless you count PE, and I'm not even strong. I just thought A was being really skinny, not having abs lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • B, the rest are a bit much for me personally, but I don't mind if girls feel confident with anything more than that馃し鈥嶁檧馃槃

0|0
    0|0
  • A is where I鈥檓 at and personally where I think all woman should be at. Abs are attractive on men... not women.

0|1
    1|2
  • B would be the most I would like but I actually like it if she has no definition and looks soft and wimpy.

0|1
    0|0
  • B is kinda scary looking but not too bad, everything else is just no

0|1
    0|1
  • I鈥檓 currently Option A. B is cool also but i think anything after that is too much

0|1
    1|0
  • A and B look good to me... the rest are... I don't know. Not good looks in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I like all five pictures of the models. I would choose all of them however that option wasn't available so I picked this one instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go up to a D, but realistically C would be ideal for height of summer fitness, but not year round.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mesmerized by all these women. I'm a fitness freak so they're all awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • C's fine, and D's pretty good, however E is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • B If she had just a tiny bit more body fat would be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • B to d
    I think girls look better with abs but E is so manly like no way

0|2
    1|0
  • a is the absolute limit for me. i do not find abs attractive on girls

1|1
    0|0
  • A is perfect But I like B Too C, D AND E More like man

0|1
    0|0
  • A - C I am down with, but the last two have just a little too much definition.

0|1
    0|0
  • they all look nice except for the last one that's a bit too much

0|1
    1|0
  • A one look Perfect is there really girls like E? Wtf is this monster girl she have more muscle than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Having define abs require a lot of work and dedication but I would say at most C

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter for me. as long it isn't a fat belly.

0|0
    0|0
    • All but one that I can't tell looks funny with those arms and shoulders how low developed they are compared to the rest of the body.

• I used to think B until I had a very tightly fit woman in my hands. Ever since I wish I seen such body all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like e but I don't have the dedication to do exercise every day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, I only care about their personality and as long as they're not obese. Spoiler alert: just replicating what women say about men.

0|0
    0|0
  • B. It isn鈥檛 soft. It isn鈥檛 hard. Looks like the right amount of firmness to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • All but only if there was no steroid use or any kind of unnatural means.

0|1
    0|0
  • B, E looks like you've put breasts and a womans he on a man.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it shows dedication, and that's hot. I don't mind any of these

1|0
    0|2
  • I don't mind all of these.

They neither attract or repulse me.

0|0
    0|1
  • B is really nice. The pelvic lines are really what stand out without the abs overbearing

0|1
    0|0
  • A and B. To much definition means they have no fat at all and are un-squeezable.

0|0
    0|0
  • E is fucking disgusting. She has a cute face but she ruins it with the rest of her.

0|0
    2|0
  • I feel like there's no right answer.. People like what they like.. I like A all the way to E.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be to skinny not my type and to muscular might hurt. Though I鈥檓 a sucker for great legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • A & B are great. C & D are just fine. E is a pass. She is attractive, but it too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • A: Why would women want to look like men?

0|1
    1|1
  • The men are afraid of E!

1|1
    0|0
  • Visible abs are a no-go.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you have abs though?

• Show All
    • I have abs too without doing ab exercises. I am between a and b as the squarish shape shows if i squeeze my muscles a bit or in good lighting. I am as lean as girl A, but with more visible pack.

• Emmily there's nothing wrong with a woman with abs in my opinion I think it's what separates you from the lazy fatties like me

Show More

Recommended myTakes