What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl?

• What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??A.
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??B.
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??C.
    Vote C
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??D.
    Vote D
  • What is the maximum level of abs definition you like on a girl??E.
    Vote E

2490

Most Helpful Guys

• Difficult choice between D and E. I think girls with abs are hot so I would vote E when it comes to the maximum amount of abs definition I would like on a girl. All the girls would be acceptable to me, but my I would really like a girl have either B, C, D, or E. My preference would be a girl with abs definition D or E.

Most Helpful Girls

• Shoot, I'd be happy with A abs right now 馃槀

But I'm working towards getting to B or C- that's my ultimate goal.
    Toned abs are a sign of a dedicated, fit woman that takes care of her body and eats well.

• I鈥檇 love abs like B as a woman. I don鈥檛 think I have enough dedication to maintain C honestly. And A is most in shape women I see, but B is really hot to me.