What is your body fat percentage?

This site says I am about 18.8%

http://www.strongur.io/body_fat_calculator/

829

829
  • Based on your website my body fat is 9.2%. I would fall under athletic.

Does it make sense? Sure. Look at my chest in my profile pic. And I have a six pack.

It fluctuates during the year. In the summer i am about 125 lean and in the winter i am 145 big. Right now I am 137 pounds.

• 4d

By the way... i have used a scanner in the past and it showed me at 10.5% body fat. So even if its not a perfect measure it is NOT too off base as a measurement.

• I don’t know & I don’t trust that site at all (lmao it gave me 16.8%). There are scales at every gym that measure body fat that are far more accurate, I just don’t use them

• 4d

If you can't lift at least 20kg on any of those exercises then it won't be accurate

• 4d

How would that be accurate? Everyone has a different body shape. I have ribs showing and I am like 55kg at 167cm. Still, mist og my fat is on my ass and thighs. I would rather trust this as it makes sense to estimate muscle mass based on strength.

• 4d

still, according to the pictures the calcultaor would still be accurate for my abdomen

• I don't know, as I haven''t used the scale thing for it or the callipers, at least not for years, but based on the AthleanX picture another user posted, it's between it's between 13% and 19%.

It's mostly determined by my abs, I feel, as a lot of body fat tends to get stored there, I am a little bit toned, but not enough to have a clearly visible 6 pack and I am slim in general.

• You CAN'T use a site to get your bf%, you need to get a DEXA scan / use body callipers to get a somewhat accurate measurement.

I'd be around 12-14% atm.

Athletes don't get below probably 10% at max, it's unhealthy and not good for performance.

Thos percentage ranges are off in general too.

• 4d

I used a body fat scanner it got a reading that was pretty similar

• I have a Tanta body fat scale. I'm hovering around 19-20% body fat. When I was very strict about intermittent fasting I got down to 17%.

I can tell when I eat too much carbs. Immediate impact on the scale.

• I don't know how accurate it is, but it says 19.2%. 😶

• YOU CAN NOT GO OFF A WEBSITE! dont even fool yourselves. Go ahead try rate me. Whats my bf? Because iv had the caliper test which is 100% so ill tell you how off your judgement is 😊

• 4d

Also to factor in which no website can...
      Hydration levels
      Muscle weight
      Bone weight
      It uses a bmi algorithm yet bmi is completely inaccurate in itself.
      My weight shifts daily between 88 - 93 kg im 180cm my hydration levels generally sit at 60% yet i can happily drop that down to 40% how much weight do you think that is alone?

• I can't count mine, since I don't do bench presses and back squats, but definitely over 30%.

• I am 187 cm and I weight 80 kg. In my gym they told me I have if I remembre right 7% body fat percentage.

• Uhm 🙂

• I can't measure it because I dont know my squat and benchpress, but you are on 18%? Can you still get your period? I always thought women who are under 20% had troubles with their period.

• Probably 20-24%

• Basing body fat off of bench press and backsquat is just SOOOOO wrong...

• I don't know how much I can bench. I think BMI on its own is flawed. My percentage is probably less than 10%.

• I'm around 16 right now. I'm trying to come down to around 11 or 12

• I'm about 15-17% I think. Need to get some calipers to measure for sure.

• Should be 25-30%, didn't use the site, these things get very inaccurate when you are 6'7(200cm).

• 4d

It should be accurate since it estimates your muscle mass based on your strength.

• 4d

Bone density?

• 4d

So the way these things usually work under the hood, is that they create a formula from data they've collected. This data is very accurate for the average person since there's a large sample size. They may not even have samples near my height, that's why it's less accurate. Same goes for BMI, etc.

For example, me, 2m, 118kg, 23, male, with 1 of each of 0 weight. I can only get to 28% body fat at the maximum. It's a very rough estimation at that point 😅😅

• I dont know my current lifting maxes so I can't complete the form.

• wouldn't know I run 3 to 4 pounds up an down over my weight doctor said i should be

• Mine is 10%

• Between 17 - 21 depends on the day

• Mine is 20%

• Omg it shows 24 for me.

• 20.6% apparently

• 1.8% last time... tall and thin

• 4d

Did u mean 18 I think the world record is 2%

• 3d

That's great well done 👏👏👏 but if you put on 20kg, you aren't 1.8% boyfriend

• 3d

The measurement was taken a few weeks ago... still need 20 more

• 18...

• I don't do bench presses or squats

• 20.7%

• whats yours and where is it distributed :D

• 15.8%
    Don't trus

• 4d

How muvh can you pift though? If you can't do 20kg on any of those then it vould be off

• 4d

I just tried the site I can do 20 in the exercises it lists and I got 16 so it is probably right but how does it work

• 4d

It calvulates you muscle mass bassed on your strength, then it makes the difference between that and your weight to get the amount of fat

• 26.5%.

• 28%🐖🐗🐽

• I doubt that site is accurate. Mine says 7.6%

• Mine is 13 I believe

• 29%. Yep I'm fat lol

• I guess I have no fricking body fat. That's bs for sure xD

• Mine is 16.4

• 4d

It doesn't matter. Those sites always say I'm am overweight fatass when I'm not

• 4d

It will calculate properly... because it is the muscle mass that it estimates and then the body fat weight is the difference between your weight and muscle mass.
      He will have hugh body fat. That doesn't have anything to do with strength. I am mot sure what you are trying to say.

• 4d

It can't calculate it properly. Muscle and fat are not the only factors and strength has absolutely nothing to do with bodyfat