Why do girls only like guys that tower over them?

What is so unattractive about a guy that is only an inch or two taller than you? Seriously, are women brain dead?

174

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he's taller than me we're good. Most girls I know are that way too so you're generalizing lol. It's the same concept of men wanting a girl shorter than them->it makes them feel more masculine. So taller guys make us feel more feminine and little. That doesn't mean we all want them to be a foot taller than us.

I'd imagine a girl that "only likes guys that tower over them" would be the kind of girl that bases everything on looks. If that's the case I wouldn't really call her "brain dead", just kind of stupid.