How many of us have stretch marks somewhere on our body?

I have some around my hips from growing fast when I was younger. I think everybody has some, even models but it seems like lots of people are insecure about something I think is normal. So how many of us have stretch marks and if you feel like giving info feel free to say where and from what?
  • I have stretch marks
  • I do not have stretch marks
Guys are answering but not voting for some reason lol. Maybe girls are doing the same though. Girls that answered did you also vote?

12233

Most Helpful Girl

• I have stretch marks on my inner thighs, it's like. The most annoying thing. I also have them a little on my butt (ugh) and some on my legs. Since I do track I have to wear these really short shorts and people ask me how I got them. I honestly have no idea how I got them, and it's really strange. I'm like, 14. I've had them since I was 12 and I was never fat or last any significant weight like that. I think they're from running so much? Probably. I really don't know, but they are starting to fade a little. People look at them, and I just pretend they're not there. Lots of other people I know have them on their arms and shoulders and all the way down their legs. So... yeah. I don't really try that hard to cover them. They're normal. I've never seen a guy with stretch marks around here, though. They often have it on their arms from lifting weights so much. That's what I've heard. Anyways, stretch marks are nothing to be ashamed of, I feel.