Do boobs, thighs or butt that jiggle make guys think the girl is fat?

or not in shape?

I always try not to make it jiggle, but when I run or jump its impossible...and when I walk fast or in my heels my boobs also jiggle a little :(

are there any guys who don't mind that or do you all think it's gross?

the rest of my body is normal/ skinny. (flat stomach, small waist, normal arms and fingers lol etc )

220

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs are meant to move, their not a muscle, so I would be surprised if they didnt, but a wobbly a$$ is a cue to tone, x