Guys do you find girls wearing the hijab (muslim head scarf) attractive?

I'm 17 and I wear the hijab (that covers only my hair, not my face) and I get A LOT of attention from guys, especially white guys. I always find them checking me out and eyeing me and all that. but I always thought the head covering was a turn off to guys? So what I'm asking is what do you think of when you see an attractive girl that wears the hijab?

I'm not going to say that I don't like the attention though ahaha
Yeah that's what I thought but the thing is a lot of them actually approach me. Many guys tell me that I'm pretty and even wink or smile at me. And recently this white guy (he was in college) at the grocery store came up to me and asked for my number and told me that I was very pretty. He was staring at me before that. so I don't know lol
they don't all dress in ninja outfits guys. We just wear regular jeans and a shirt except with just a scarf on our head
the hijab doesn't cover the face by the way so you can see the mouth,nose,eyes,cheeks,chin...everything on the face.

it just covers the hair

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Flourish my girl. Flourish.

I go to school in an area with a large Muslim community. Most of the ladies are of south Asian ancestry ( Mainly Malaysia and India) and many of them wear Hijabs. I like the way it frames ad highlights the face. Some wear cheek and eye makeup which also enhances the look. Another thing that is attractive is the reason why they wear the hijab. Their devotion to their faith is really admirable. I really respect that