What age do people stop looking good?

At a certain age people start to lose their looks unless they have a facelift or anti aging treatments. I know some people who look very good for their age and some who don't, I think that comes down to health habits when they were younger as well as how much effort they put into taking care of themselves.

1819

Most Helpful Girl

• My grand mother was in her 70s & she was a looker. My mother is pushing 80 she still looks way younger then many women 20 years younger hopefully those good genes have been past on to me. I think a lot of it's in how you look after yourself.