I hate my girlfriends nose piercing, what am I supposed to say?

I'm in a pretty new relationship with my girlfriend. She is absolutely stunning and gorgeous the only think I disliked about her from the get go was her nose piercing. I takes so much away from the beauty of her face but I ignored cause it's not a real part of her body.

She constantly keeps asking how I like her piercing lately and I always get out of answering but I don't wanna lie to her.

Can I tell her I hate it and I feel like she would look way better without it?

95

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell her. she asks your opinion so she obviously wants to hear it. but even after you tell her you dont like it, she may not care and just keep it in. its her body/face and her decision. but she may take it out for you

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally love jewellery on women. Nose piercings, ear piercings and chains. These make a girl look cute and extremely beautiful. Not that a girl is not beautiful without them. But these ornaments are worn by girls mostly, to "impress" their lovers. Otherwise, why would girls take so much effort in putting on make up and on top of that, wear all sorts of special jewellery?

Well, if you don't like it on her. Then you should just tell her that, you would love her even if she doesn't wear that piece of metal on her nose. Tell her how she looks beautiful without it. Just express your feelings in a smooth way.

Sorry for not being of much help.