The Art of Seduction

Hey everyone so my next myTake sounds kinda bold but I tried not to make it sexual. Last one How to Be the Guy Nearly Every Girl Wants got mostly positive response so I thought I should write about something else and here we are.

The Art of Seduction

Seduction is a vast topic and it varies from girl to girl and situation to situation. This is very small basic part of it. Couldn't cover everything of course maybe I'll continue and go more deep if this one goes right. Again it's totally based on my personal experience and is for fun.

Find a girl you wanna be with

The Art of Seduction

Well this is obvious one. You need to find a girl in order to seduce. She can be anyone : your girlfriend, a friend you like, some random girl etc.

Make an Impression

The Art of Seduction

Remember when James Bond enters in the room and all eyes are on him ? Yep that's what I'm talking about. You don't need to do a desperate attention seeking move. Just be confident, wear something cool and have an attitude people adore. Believe me she'll notice.

Approach her in a subtle way

The Art of Seduction

A lot of people are confused about this concept. Approaching doesn't require a silly pickup line. Just go to her introduce yourself then compliment her in a non creepy way and simply ask her a question to turn it into a conversation.

Earn her Trust

The Art of Seduction

This is something you can't miss. It's very important cause a girl needs to trust you in order to do stuff ya know ? So make her feel comfortable and safe around you. Play by her rules. Chivalry is king. Adapting to her mood gives her nothing to defend or resist. Instead she will feel at home with you and lower her guard.

Have fun

The Art of Seduction

Have you ever noticed that your most popular friend who constantly seems to be liked by people also happens to be the life of party and fun ? Makes sense, right ? People who know how to have fun are magnetic not only in friendship but with girls. If you can't make her laugh then you got a problem. Laughing is not only a good way to emotionally bond with your girl but its a well-known aphrodisiac as well... If all else fails, rent a personality.

Touch and Tickle her on the right places

The Art of Seduction

This is a bit tricky. Find ways to break the touch barrier flirtatiously and create some sexual tension. Take her hand to lead her around a club or wherever you meet her. Guide her by placing your hand on her back. Try and slowly get her more comfortable with your touch. Okay now take your finger and run it very lightly around the edge of your lips. Feel that ? There's some very sensitive skin around the edge of the mouth. Kiss her just at the corner of the mouth, neck, ear and deny her a proper kiss for a few minutes no matter how much she tries. You'll drive her crazy. Tell her what you'd like to do to her while touching her. But don't spill the beans like "I want to fuck you hard" nah wrong thing to do, instead say something like "Let’s skip dinner, I’m interested in going straight for dessert." It's indirect, creative and contains a compliment. Focus on her erogenous zones. But don't over do it.

Mystery and Pace is Important

The Art of Seduction

Seduction is all about being mysterious and unpredictable. A movie or a show is boring when you know what's gonna happen next. As you proceed, take it slow. Pay attention to what she wants and what pleases her. Try to be in tune with her needs so the experience is mutually pleasurable. Occasionally stop and ask if something feels good and pay close attention to how she responds. Just amaze her with your skills cause satisfying a girl is more than just putting your dick inside her. You gotta keep in mind that girls are emotional creatures.

The Ultimate Move

The Art of Seduction

Strip for her #MagicMike style 🤟 LOL

That movie taught me a lot cause girls watched it for fun and I watched it as a lesson. But not every guy is willing to do that cause either they can't dance or don't have a physique to pull it off so you can sing for her instead.

Improvise

As I said in the beginning this is a vast topic and it varies from girl to girl and situation to situation. The thought was to give you an idea and now you can be creative and improvise depending on your situation and girl. Creativity is important.

That's it for this time and avoid if I did any grammatical mistakes. English isn't my first language. Let me know if you like it. 🙏

...............The End

1419

Most Helpful Guys

• This reminds me of my younger self a bit if I’m honest and the key there was one thing - self doubt- it wasn’t about being a player for me it was just about not believing anyone would really like me for me, if I could go back in time I’d tell myself to stop wasting my time being anyone but me, but that’s life right? We fuck up, we learn, I learned and these days I just go with the flow, but I find it funny how ladies are so used to the bs that they’re almost waiting for this kind of stuff to show them that a guy likes them, I guess that’s going to happen too lol I’m just glad it didn’t take me a lifetime to get to this point for myself, my motto these days are just to live your best life and when it’s right things will happen, go, with, the, flow 😎

• I will make ur world easier
    be straight forward with ur intentions from the start ask her out dont try to be her friend like a fkn idiote first it doesn't work , be intelligent , be handsome and tall ;) , and just be honest what u expect from this girl

If not well whatever i will move to another girl that will love me the way i am , brutally honest , intimidating , sarcastic , serious , only sometimes funny , but if i fall in love with this girl then i become a little bit softer

just a little but yes !

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel like this is the kind of thing the people from R/NiceGuys read and attempt so desperately. And we all know how that turns out.

• R/NiceGuys?
      Well not every guy can pull this off 😂 LOL

• @Robertcw dude, I don't disrespect effort when they know how to cut their losses and move on. It's when they start getting pushy and throwing tantrums that freak me out on the "improvise" stage.

• @Robertcw You're misunderstanding. There's a difference between a guy and a NiceGuy. Check out the Reddit page and you'll get me.

• good luck trying to make that PUA shit work on me xD

• No ma'am that's not it's about

• People aren't after to trick you.

And this aren't even a fraction of what is needed no matter what gender someone is when going to trigger feelings.
      Some are easier some other takes more work.

• @crazy8000 that. real life is more complex and simplex at the same time.

Join the discussion

1217
  • you are a tharki
    you should become a director of Emraan Hashmi and Mallika Sherawat's films
    Why are you telling couples how to romance?
    you are trying to increase the world's population
    these guys will get girls pregnant and then they will run away
    India's population is already over a billion
    Also, I don't believe in time pass relationships, this is just lust not a real relationship or true love, this mytake is for people who want one night stands and time pass relationship.
    Personally, I believe a person should not lose his virginity before marriage. For me, it is adultery.

If two people love each other they will marry each other

I am in a long distant relationship, I only saw my boyfriend when he was my crush and even then I didn't talk to him, he lives in Pakistan and I live in London. I asked my cousin to tell my boyfriend about my feelings in September 2018.

Even though we never had a face to face conversation or any physical affection, still our love is strong, true and unbreakable.

After 3 years of relationship I will see my boyfriend in person as a girlfriend for the first time, and it doesn't bother us because we are in true love and in a true relationship.

However, if a guy was just interested in lust he would have moved on.

Even after 3 years, it will be difficult to have a proper face to face conversation for even two minutes because of our conservative family.

We will not go on a date. He is my maternal grandma's neighbour in Pakistan, in another words my nani's neighbour. Imagine my nani catching me kissing or hugging a guy, he will go unconscious and my aunties and mom will not allow this.

Therefore, he will wait until marriage for a proper relationship, because before marriage we can't even have a proper face to face conversation for even two minutes, we will have to hide from everyone.

He might end up waiting for more than 3 years but not a big deal in true love.

Lust and physical affection is supposed to be the cherry on the cake not the cake itself.

You also objectified women by viewing them as pieces of meat.

How would you if a guy had eyes on your sister and daughter and was reading your mytake to learn how to seduce your sister or daughter?

My brother, learn the meaning of true love and true relationship.

plus, even if you get to know a girl and make her feel comfortable but shit might still not happen.

• TLDR:

Be much hotter than the girl. Look like you are rich AF. Have everyone else adore you. Have a great personality.

The plan is of course simple enough, but it includes one bit that most guys simply can not do: approach strange women in public. (The tiny minority of guys who do it might make it seem that this is something guys can do, but most can't)

• Well, thats my faith in men destroyed a little bit.

Works, no doubt. Just kinda seems a little dirty. Kinda seemed like women here have been reduced to gullible dimwitted cock sheaths. It is called seduction though, so I guess I don't know why I expected anything different.

Trick and manipulate niave girls and destroy their faith in men. Got it.

• Me I am retired man was with my wife 30 years. she was married when I met her. Once a cheat always a cheat. yes she told work colleagues she was single. i did every thing correctly. bought her gifts held her hand out. always pleased her in bed 1st. let her visit sister in USA with her chilldren from 1st marriage. she had new car every 2 years. i never went to pub. she drank like fish. and she cheated with younger guys not men 25 year olds she was baby snatcher. Once a cheat always a CHEAT

• That's certainly a very good, non-creepy and non-sexual way of putting it. It really as quite simple - it mostly comes down to confidence and not trying out silly pick up lines.

• that video is funny lmfao! Except el gaupos outside turn is really bad, gonna take the girls rotator cuff off.

• This seems off. Your other take on this topic is much more accurate.

• now i know how my ex used his manipulation book on me...

why can't people just let things fall into place? XD

• If the photos are anything to go by (i. e., TL:DR), it breaks down to "Have a smokin' bod and lots of money to dress like a GQ cover."

• Did not read a word out of that. It’s more simple than your 1000 word essay. A girl doesn’t like you? Get rid of her and move on.

• Who works so Hard to get a woman? No thank you I am happy being Single.

• I did charm the knickers off an actual nun and i didn't have to do any of this stuff.

• It's a lot more than that to consider and understand if you're in to understand the law of attraction and feelings.

A manual approach fucks things up to begin with, (a bucket list approach)

You must understand why different ways (triggers) work. and in what situations.

Your mindframe must be right, even emotionally.
    (how you see yourself, others, how you see how others sees you...)

Nonverbal cues, both your own and read others.

Have some clue how it fits together.

What is needed to trigger different things.

Trigger different kinds of feelings and enough of them in the other one.

Understand the physical touch part.
    How to escalate.

Understanding projections.

If you use the talk part how that works...

How all of those goes together...

It's more than you realize.

• It’s been a long time coming this mytake lol

• We're all the same, the thrill about seduction is to be chosen...

• They all look beautiful and lovely 10, although the last one isn't my type but that is my being picky

• So this was the take you were talking about? 😂😂

• the second guy is hot

• Could work on me lol

• the get to know her part is so true. nice mytake😁

• "Chivalry is king"

Agreed.

• Nice take.

• Work w some girls 🤔

• The legend has spoken 😂

• Honestly, it all depends on his face.

• Or just be hot..

• This was very good explanation of seduction

• Nice!!! ❤️❤️

• Great take

• Probably