The Art of Female Seduction

LexyIsSexy23

The Art of Female Seduction

The Art of Female Seduction

Introduction

I see so many girls and guys on here saying things like, " I'm shy and can't get a date", "Flirting is so hard", even " I don't know how to ask someone out or for their number". Obviously, some people here need my help.

Getting a guys number, a date, even seducing a guy is easy. There is a art to seduction though. Fallow some of these tips and most importantly have confidence in yourself while doing them. If you don't like yourself why would he like you?

The Art of Female Seduction

Approaching Him

Never approach a guy without a plan first or you might go blank once you get in front of him. Think of what you will say to him and what he may reply with. Begin your seduction always at an indirect angle. Instead of saying "how are you doing" or something boring, give him a compliment or ask him a random question instead like "Is there a gas station around here"?

The Art of Female Seduction

Walk by him or make strong eye contact first from a distance, never directly walk up to him. Make him notice you first before approaching him. If you have to walk by him to go to the bathroom or to go outside several times, just do it.

The Art of Female Seduction

In the First Conversation

Play by his rules and follow his pace. Indulge him with (compliments). Being charming is key in seduction. Adapting to his moods gives him nothing to defend or resist with and he will relax.

Enter his spirit - Oprah

He will feel at home with you and lower his guard if you let him lead the conversation. Feel him out and see what type of guy he is. If he is serious you be serious, if he is silly you be silly. Now we have a conversation going.

The Art of Female Seduction

Finish Strong

This is important ladies Always get his number never give him yours! If you take his you are in control of the situation.

This way there is no wondering when or if he will call you. Wait awhile before you call, make him wonder about you and think of you before calling him. Men love to be curious about a girl so give them mystery.

The Art of Female Seduction

When to Call

Call him three to five days later. This shows him that he's not a priority to you and you have a life. In a week or so he will be happy to hear from you maybe even surprised. Call at night, but not after nine or ten o'clock, because hopefully he works and might have to the next day early.

What to Say

It's very important this conversation goes well. The key to a good first phone conversation is a hidden Sub text. Never use crude language upfront. Plant ideas in his head by dropping elusive hints or thoughts that take root in his mind hours later. Remember a man's favorite subject to talk about is always himself. Ask him questions about himself and his life. Trust me he will have no problems talking about it.

The Art of Female Seduction

Combine ambiguous or suggestive comments with alluring bold statements. Follow bold statements with a calm, cool retraction or a apology. Apologizing to him shows him you care what he thinks about you and shows submission.

You have to lock in the date on this call. If plans are not made on this call there is a 99% chance they won't be made later either. If he doesn't ask on the phone you out ask him.

The Art of Female Seduction

I hope this helps someone and thank you for reading.

🌸Lexy

The Art of Female Seduction
68
16

Most Helpful Girl

• VIVANT
    Actually I like it. I was planning on being diplomatic with my displeasure but instead I read it in a way that allowed me to appreciate where you were coming from. I like that is can fit in many situations for many people and The ending was strong. 😉😛👍🏻🌺🌺
    Is this still revelant?
    • I was hoping you liked it. That made me smile thank you

• A lot of girls just don't know where to start or what to say it was meant to help only. Glad you saw that

• VIVANT

I enjoyed it. It was light and fun but addressed key issues, that seem to exist Independent of my opinion 😂😛

in my opinion It ties together nicely overcoming a bunch of obstacles while leaving the door open for different points of view.

It has a definitely flavor style and certain direction ~~ but it really doesn’t close the door on anyone.

So really refreshing to read one of these things without feeling some pressure to defend anyone left out Or overlooked. 😅

It was great Lexi.

Thank you 🌺🌺🌺

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1567
  • OlderAndWiser
    Yes, advance planning and having a script is important, especially for those who have a problem with confidence. And have your exit planned. . . "oh, I'd like to stay and talk more, but I can't be late for class. Talk to you later!"

I agree that waiting 3-5 days to call may arouse his interest but interest in what? If you are just looking for a roll in the hay, this will work fine. . . but if you are looking for a serious relationship. . . I prefer a woman who doesn't play those games, and many other guys - of all ages - feel the same way.
    • The psychologist above agreed there's no games it's about thought process and end results in flirting. Interested in me and seeing me, if I just just wanted sex i would not need a number.
      But I will respectfully note your opinion

• GraveDoll

i agree with you
      i have never played a game. i like to think direct is best always, I will never understand these dumb game playing moves and im always myself

blunt direct and confident... no poker face needed

• SydneySentinel
    I'm sure this works. Valid points. Nice observations.
    The most significant thing I think you mentioned is to find out what kind of person he is-- if he's serious or silly, take that approach. That's a key part of gesturing empathy to him, or anyone really, when you mimic their responses. It generally makes people feel more comfortable.
    The other parts, I'm just not sure that I want to do. I'm not a Seductress but will become one when the time is right with him (someone I am already interested in).
  • 

• ManOnFire
    To be completely honest, I don't really appreciate posts like these. They're your common how-you-can-have-him-wrapped-around-your-fingertips type writings, that in truth most women don't do and aren't going to do because most women believe all they need to do is sit back and let the guy come to them.

"Getting a guys number, a date, even seducing a guy is easy." - This is an attitude I've talked about numerous times on GaG. Women see men as pushovers where they hate it when men see them in the same way, and I don't really appreciate any woman viewing me as something that isn't a challenge to obtain.

Overall I'm not really attracted to women who are playing a sly game of trying to 'seduce' me or any other man. Probably because I am the dominant type and always make the moves, and I don't care for women who want to seem like they're in control.

"This is important ladies Always get his number never give him yours! If you take his you are in control of the situation." - Actually throughout my life, I have always gotten her number first, and she rarely resisted giving it.
    • My skills are strategic and effective. With all do respect don't read it or write a page why you don't like it. If it's that horrible

• ManOnFire

So are mine.

I already have written about it. You're late to the party.

• Sure am

• lifelearner011
    Very interesting take. Yet as a "female" I have to point out that each woman has its particular spark, which might work or not in attracting a guy. Im taking myself as an example, Im not a temptress.. yet I do have noticed im "Playful" in my ways of being, I love being creative and a bit whimsical. This has actually played in both ways some guys have felt attracted to me, and some find it too much or just kid of weird.
  • i1T2daty
    Thanks fir helpful information. I've found that the ability to make her laugh, proactive listening, and being inside personal space comfortably are at least part of, if not mandatory for winding up together at end of night
  • loveslongnails
    My "displeasure" is only this: it's no different than it was 50 years ago, 40 years ago, 25 years ago, etc. The technology has changed quite a bit, but other than that, it's exactly the same. The fun for me personally was always when I met a woman who knew all these "techniques" and more, like I did, and we'd really "dance". LOL That was fun!
  • More like how to make a man think you're playing with him.

but hey, the others approve, so you have a point but if any woman pulls this crap on me

"Call him three to five days later. This shows him that he's not a priority to you"

then I'm gone to the next erotic spa massage parlor and enjoy myself some beautiful girls with big tits making me feel like heaven.
    • You sound mad why you mad🤔

• See I don't have to pay for men that's so cute🤣

• Unit1

😂😂😂
      I'll have the last laugh.

• That was great. I love a woman who knows exactly what she's doing and is in control while understanding the necessity of making the man think that he is in control. It's a dance; all part of the game.
  • HeyMikeyLikesIt
    Well I think this depends on your age or if you like to play dating games. In high school or even early college this is definitely the way most guys and girls do because that’s what society has told them needs to be done in order to be successful or feel like your in charge. But every girl or guy knows that if you don’t hear from them for 3-5 days then they are immediately starting out any type of relationship on the basis of manipulation, men and women.

This also has to do with confidence in yourself, confident people or people who just don’t give a fuck will do what they want to and see how everything plays out. Like if I’m talking to a girl and we really hit it off or have a great time and exchange numbers at the end, Ill text her 5 minutes or even as soon as we say good bye and are still within eyesight with a text saying something like, is this too early to text you? I just couldn’t wait to talk to you again (insert name) and possibly some type of joke that references whatever our conversation was about or something, and then you can see her turn around in amusement and surprise and you get a knockout smile and maybe laugh from her, and then y’all wave goodnight or whatever.

Your absolutely right, for either sex to have a plan for conversations with several questions or topics to bring up to avoid silence, and to match his/her mood is absolutely a great recommendation and everyone should take notes about that! Guys/girls be ready to have at least one or two compliments ready as something not only nice to say to make them happy, and easier or more willing to talk to you or break down walls a bit, but ESPECIALLY FOR MEN you need to know how to compliment a woman with class!!! Don’t be some fucking idiot and say nice tits or ass or something stupid or anything that could be taken offensively or the wrong way because you will just slam the door shut on yourself. Most guys have no idea how to compliment a girl anymore. You could say you have an incredible or infectious smile, you like her hair, or style of clothes whatever, but you need to know how to do this with grace and class because not only is that the right thing to do, but you immediately stick out from fuckboys and guys who are oblivious to what girls like. And during conversation you could say wow has anyone ever told you that you have an amazing laugh, or how intelligent or well versed she is, how smart, funny, or quick witted she is. Etc. girls y’all can basically say anything you want and we won't be offended! We are just that easy going if the guy isn’t stuck up or thinks he's gods gift to the women of the world, and those guys suck at life anyways so turn and run if he's like that!

but you had great points and remember how important body language is, and not just his but yours as well, remember to use your eyes to show interest or intrigue and don’t laugh at everything someone says, you should at least smile to acknowledge it but make sure you come off as yourself and be yourself because that’s what matters in the long run. Now I would suggest to hide your crazy as long as possible but some men and women can't help but show the world how nuts they are right off the bat lol
  • lightbulb27
    Hey, your cat is looking really miffed!:)

A lot of good thoughts there and it is an art that has to be done right. "Anyone can splash paint on a canvas" some know how to do it smoothly so it doesn't look seductive, but it is. Have you considered an online school of seduction? Looks like a good time to start one...

I used one of those pics in one of my takes... popular bar pic!
    "Get his number". Oh, I don't know about this. I know women. Maybe if she is the serious pursuer it makes sense. But my general rule is, if she takes my number, she isn't going to call:) If I'm serious, I take her number. So this says maybe the "she" is going for someone? Maybe the rule is the pursuer gets the others number?

I think the more subtler the move, the more seductive it is. An "eyebrow raise", lip primp, hair flip, slow walk, etc.. Words are over rated, that's not where the flirt is... its in the body language and it has to not be needy but be inviting and not too positive. She says "come get me" without saying that. That speaks volumes vs a nervous girl talking your head off, which is a turnoff. It's all about how it is done.

I guess seduction is like going fishing... you don't just go in the water and pull that shark out of the water... you gotta work it the way that "fishy" needs to be caught:)

Then there's the hanging on... that's another story...https://www.youtube.com/embed/8GvTIws-VGoThere... I just turned your sexy post into a fishing story:) haha!!
    • I didn't read it sorry

• _inkRat

@LexyIsSexy23 and you expect us to read your story? @lightbulb27 is right its more about subtle moves, im shit at figuring out signals, but ones he talks about when done right leaves way more impression than anything you have written so far. And even then he must be wiling to play your little games.

• jkm1864
    Look looks are very important to a guy but it doesn't always seal the deal. I always had a problem in that when I chased a girl I always crashed and burned but when I complimented a woman on something mundane as their pants they started chasing Me. I'm not a very good looking man either I'm just easy to talk to and honestly I find people fascinating so I ask questions about their lives and I always make eye contact. One example I had a model named Amber fall in love with Me because in My twenties I loved corduroy pants because I thought they were extremely comfortable. So I went to My local club that I always went to and a regular named amber came in and as She passed I told Her I liked Her pants and months later Her roomie comes up to Me and tells Me that Her roomate is infatuated with Me. Another example a friend of a friend was dancing on the dance floor and She was being very suggestive to a bunch of guys and I thought id give Her some advice and I told Her that She was very attractive and She might want to tone it down because guys might get the wrong impression and Her eyes literally bugged out and I banged her about a month later. I also had a hot bartender whom developed a serious crush because I would just talk to Her and I didn't act like the typical guy trying to get in Her pants but I tipped Her well and I was friendly. I have countless stories like this that I could tell and in everyone I was just being friendly and I wasn't even trying the important thing is they became comfortable with Me and they trusted Me. So yes looks are important but guess what making a woman feel safe and special will get You much farther than stupid lines or PUA techniques. All in all be friendly give out compliments expecting nothing in return and You might get blessed.
  • Cocacolaaddict
    Girls are really clueless when it comes to seduction all girls make the mistake of thinking its confidence no you gotta show your personality then of we see something that clicks a bit then we will engage maybe even start pursuing you instead I don't think your tips are very good
    • If a girl did what you just suggested I would be disinterested

• I'm 0: disclosed
      so I guess I pick different type

• red324
    I like the strong eye contact part. I sometimes forget that this is where it all begins. I've found that if I just walk up to a women who hasn't acknowledged my existence yet, then the interaction doesn't go as well.
    • It's hard I know

• jkm1864

Not for Me because I make eye contact with everyone I'm talking to. I don't know if its because I'm an aries butit comes naturally to Me. The funny thing is I'll walk up to a guy and shake His hand and look Him in the eye and they will literally shirk away in fear. I asked the EX about it and She said I'm a very intimidating guy and I intimidate people sometimes. I don't try to be that way and honestly I'm not huge maybe 210 6'1 but I have that look with a shaved head with dark menacing eyes and when I speak My voice is very loud and deep..

• JSmuve
    All very good points. But I doubt the average woman has the confidence to pull even step one off, let alone all of them. To a lot of them, their idea of flirting is ignoring the guy and hoping he approaches them.
  • shane203
    this is actul bs I've never directly given a woman my number not even 4 freindship in fact im LESS inclind to give a girl my number on biases of being freind vs being freinds with a dude. also be ABVIOUS men are blind to flirting cuz it either A. dosnt happen or B. is done with mind games i remember a girl gave me her number after talking to her i just shoved it in my bag didn't care she gave me her number a second time saying she rushed writing it their was hearts and stuff around her name so i then put it some wear safe called and we dated 4 almost a year witch ties to another point. STOP expecting guys to move first 4 most men that hasn't already flirted with a girl for a 4th time that week were not being supper upfront and no if u known them 4 some time its not better it WORSE cuz theyll know they like you then and may say their waiting 4 the right time witch could be never thinking the look bad that morning makes it not the right time u talking about a problom u had ghats no big deal makes it not the right time and the MOre they like you the LESS their willing to risk a small little thing ruin their chance making them so yeah RECAP: 1 guys are luv blind, 2 most guys love when ur assertive/upfront no mind games, 3 stop think guys need to inteate everything honestly most men ik would LLLOOOOVVVEEE IIITTT if a girl went up to him and asked them out
  • RickPen
    Seduction, to me, is a common form of manipulation and deception, only possible when the receiving person allows themselves to be seduced.
    • EABsTUQ

So you like this post or dislike it?

• @EABsTUQ ❤️

• RickPen

@EABsTUQ I stated my opinion about seduction. That's all I'm going to post.

• Moonchild714
    A very good MyTake. Well written and thought out. Confidence is Key to Seduction and Success!!! I always believe when I approach any Man the results will be in my favor. As for a Man approaching me if I sense the Slightest hint of Insecurity I just say don't bother not interested!!! To win over me a Man has to be Equally or More confident than myself... I don't want to have to Pump a guys Ego 24/7 nor should he have to build up my Ego... You have Confidence everything else will come along smoothly...
  • J_Fitz
    I would say the number 1 thing is to simply show him that you are interested. Most guys get ghosted or rejected more often they are successful. Therefore, DO NOT WAIT 3-5 days to call or respond, all this will do is make the guy feel like you aren't interested, and will give up. And for the love of God, don't ever respond with just haha, lol, or just emojis. And to clarify on the "elusive hints" just make sure they aren't too elusive. Guys are famously bad at picking them up.
  • DocT1977
    I might only be speaking for myself here, but to me, these tactics look manipulative. I usually walk the other way if these tactics are being used. If you are interested, then cut through the BS. Strike up a conversation about a common interest you two might have and go from there. Keep it honest. Don't play games. That's a real turn off to me.
  • DianaWest
    i suppose some of your points are valid, but others just make a girl look desperate. really, walking past a guy 5 or 6 times? lol. i respectfully disagree with that. guys will smell desperate (but trying to pretend otherwise or feign disinterest) from a mile away. i think being genuine and your true self is most important. i agree that you must love yourself first before being able to love a guy, but if you have to change your true personality and read online posts about how to "seduce" a guy, then that's not a real relationship. i'd much rather get a guy by being genuine, instead of playing theatrics and putting on a show. if he likes it, great, if he doesn't, great. and the whole wait 3-5 days? maybe wait 1 day or 2. but i would not stretch it to as far as 5. by then the man probably got bored of waiting and is enjoying his wedding day to another chick.
    • Okay

• jkm1864

Honestly from My standpoint as a man waiting 5 days is playing games. Guys are not women and We don't play subtle games. The best thing to do is come out and tell Him that You like Him and would like to get to know Him better. Oh and honestly texting today is much more comfortable than talking in person so there isn't any reason why You can't thank Him in the morning for the wonderful time and to wish Him a good morning. Hell as long as You don't burn His phone up with texts a few texts here and there is fine but a warning if You text the poor bastard 30 times the next day He will think Your a psycho and bug the hell out.

• Browneye57
    Hmmm... not bad. A lot more gumption than the majority here, for sure.
  • ShadowofRegret
    I think there is a lot of truth to that, but at the same time, different men may react differently, for example, the part about showing submission, while a lot of guys find a submissive woman attractive, I tend to find more dominant women attractive, or how some guys actually feel uncomfortable talking about themselves.

Not saying you are wrong, but just that those are some things I think it is good to try to find out about the guy beforehand if possible, otherwise, it might backfire.

But good take though!😊
  • Alex_988_2
    is there a male version of this post?
    by the way lexy was my nick name that my girlfriend used to call me with lol
  • AllThatSweetJazz
    Not the worst advice, but still it got a hard groan from me.

Women, smh.
  • es20490446e
    In summary:
    Go and talk with the guy, and show some interest on meeting in the future.
    • You just come to be a jerk or?

• You are overthinking the process.

• Jerk got ya thanks for your kind words and support

• lailison
    confidence is everything. This was well thought and planned out. Seduction is an art overall
  • peachyknees
    Good points. I follow most of them too, though I rarely find men worth approaching :) I always make sure I get their number and I usually tell them that this is the way they can see if I am truly interested or not - which is true, if I like them, I'll contact them. I also don't contact them the next day, nor do I talk to them if I'm busy.
    When I was younger I used to plan in advance (mostly because I approached guys I knew beforehand), but I quit doing that because reality beat me waaay too many times :)) I now go with the flow, but I think it is important to have an escape route just in case.
    Guys are super sensitive to compliments, I gotta agree with you - but I don't hand them freely. I also noticed that they are pleasantly surprised if you compliment their work, their way of acting etc. and they are surprised when you notice these details. Good myTake :)
    • jkm1864

That's because guys rarely give compliments to each other and if it comes from a woman then if its to many compliments then it doesn't seem genuine and We suspect their is a motive.

• The6ix
    not gonna lie even this question gave me a hard on :-s damn it, girls!
  • whitehide
    It really seems like you know what you're talking about. Very few people are able to get into all the details like that if they're asked, but that might just be because they're asked. This is not manipulation, it's just very, very strategic. But waiting 3-5 days to call might depend on the guy you're seducing.
    • I really appreciate that... I'm not sure why people keep saying manipulation. I'm not lying or trying to get anything besides a date. There's no hidden plan, no secrets. so I don't know why they are bitching

• whitehide

They're just pissy because no one's going to seduce them. But don't worry about them, after a while they'll just be background noise.

• Thank you

• DWornock
    That's all nonsense. It is all about looks, wealth, and status. Either you have it or you don't.
  • this is crazy... so crazy, it just might work... be careful out there... Q _ Q they tryna get us...
    • It works

• For girls

• now i know... never to give a gal my number... cuz she gonnna play me

• bluehen46
    It if were not for female seduction to deal with dense guys i not only would still be a virgin but would not have been with the super majority of girls i had been with.
  • sjoes006
    I’ve never done any of that, at least not on purpose and if so it certainly didn’t work out.
    when you notice someone the whole room notices you noticing each other but it isn’t intentional.
    • Most woman won't approach men at all it seems. I've been in big rooms I guess nobody noticed

• PrimalInstinct
    This would work best for a fling. The exchanging of numbers early into an interaction most likely has most guys dump a girl into the "one-night-stand category" by default. Seems desperate or easy.

When I was single I found just a simple 'coy smile' worked fine to encourage a guy to come over for a conversation & continue with the 'coyness' to keep him interested. As a very easy example a coffee shop situation. Person A "You come here often", Person B "yeah moved in & just down the block".

Let it build naturally instead of giving Joe Blow your number & ending the conversation "when you're bored, I'm available". Says more than a silly girl trying to play hard to get by exchanging numbers & waiting a few days to give the guy a call when they both know it's typically just gonna be a simple fuck at the end of things.
  • Plitty-Tank
    Yes. Plenty of women are good at being seductive. I bet they enjoy that.
    • No most don't have the nerve

• jkm1864

I knew this young bartender named Dell whom might have been 85 pounds soaking wet with a flat chest and skinny ass. That woman though when You talked to Her She made You feel like the center of the universe and I'm not kidding when I say that. She had a way of wrapping You around Her little pinkie and I admit I had a major crush on Her but She was dating another guy at the time. I introduced Her to My roomie and He chatted with Her for like 15 minutes and He came back to Me saying man I want to get with Her. Yeah She was cute in a tom boy sort of way but it was how She made You feel that really worked.

• Silence00
    Say that you are still untouched then it will turn them on.
  • Malik00
    Honestly all this is terrible advice, because anybody with remotely good sense can tell when someone is acting and everything said here just screams of trying WAY too hard.
    NOTHING about any of this comes off as sincere or even natrual, and if anything it will likely just piss a lot of guys off.
  • Lunatic1
    Interesting opinion on this subject. And these moves will work on plenty of guys, but not all of them. You also have to be flexible with him, as he may like you but not be quite ready for a "relationship." Therefore, you have to be willing to start as friends, and move forward at his place.
  • Cahittinsan01
    Very good, thanks for Ur myTake, ı will reading. :).
  • DJZest
    There are higher mechanisms in place that determine who gets to "control the situation" which you don't address, but anybody below this level of psychological debauchery might appreciate your tactics.

But going blank is the fun part.
  • newlysingleca
    Gosh I shut down in front of a guy I am interested in. No amount of planning and self pep talks have worked so I dont think this works for everyone. Maybe I just have been around the block enough 🤔
    • I think most are more shy and more laid back then myself

• jkm1864

My advice find out if He is sexually active with anyone or if He is alone. If He is alone then make Your move and if He is attracted to You He will reciprocate. I mean lets be honest a man will never turn down sex if He finds You attractive and especially if He has went through a long dry spell. My EX for example We were friends first and when I saw Her for the first time it was like something slapped Me in the face and My first thought was damn She could be a model. Well She was dating an acquaintance so She was off limits in My book so I just acted like Myself which I'm very playful and when I'm happy My friends are always laughing around Me. We were watching a cheesy 1970's action flick and of coarse I'm a very irritating person to watch a movie with because I'll either narate or point out all the stupid scenes. Well in one scene they had a cheesy car chase and the primary car hit something and one of the fenders on the right side got damaged but in another scene it was not damaged meaning multiple stunt cars so I'm making fun of this movie and everyone is rolling around on the floor laughing except for the boyfriend. We would even go out dancing sometimes and I'd get a few drinks in Me and I'd go out dancing by myself because I just didn't give a damn I just wanted to have fun where as Her boyfriend was acting like a stump on a log sitting down all night.

• jkm1864

So She saw Me as the one man party and saw Her boyfriend as a bore so She eventually broke up with Him and started coming by to hang out with Me. We started doing stuff together as friends because neither one of us was sure how the other felt so We played it safe. I believe the first date We went to an Italian restaurant and back to Her place to watch a movie. As We were watching the movie She went to the bathroom for some reason and when She came back She mounted Me like a cow girl because She was horsing around and without hesitation I kissed Her and needless to say I never finished watching oceans 11 until maybe 12 years later. The point I'm trying to make is She made the first move and I reciprocated and after playing around for a week or two I actually fell in love with Her because our personalities fit perfectly like a glove.

• faisal6309
    That's too long and unnecessary on someone like me. I'm way too direct with words. If you want to be in relationship with me then tell me so. Otherwise all of this won't work. Also I don't like talking about myself. I listen most of the time. I think all of this will work on certain types of men but not all of them.
    • You are. Talking about yourself now

• faisal6309

Because I'm suppose to give an opinion here. That's why. Otherwise you'll find it different in real life situation where you'll be unknown to me.

• Still just a random guy talking about himself

• Radio4men
    HAH NO! females do nothing. They have no social skills, no pickup tactics, they just stand there.
    a guy needs to 75000 different skills to get a p**Sy!
  • mick05
    Don't rate this advice. Coming from a guy well versed in both worlds. You do you girls
  • Fashionpioneer
    The whole tone of your post was manipulative.

Good Lord, why in this day and age is manipulation and game-playing manipulative. If a woman likes a fellow enough to get his number, why not call in the next day or two. And what's with the lack of reciprocity on giving phone numbers and other contact information anyway.

When I ask a woman for her number, I lead by giving her my personal card so she doesn't feel like she's at a disadvantage. If a woman wouldn't give me her phone number but wanted mine, I'd wonder what she's keeping hidden.

In particular, if she was cheating on another guy. There's nothing wrong with a man or a woman going with more than one person at a time, but only if all concerned parties know that's the case.

I thought that in the 21st century being genuine is what everyone wants. Am I wrong?
  • Cherokeehp
    “Never approach a guy without a plan first” ctfu. That is ridiculous.
  • randomguy54321
    Wtf. Do women actually think about this shit? Women are playing this game on super duper duper easy mode. Just be in his general vicinity and do anything that expresses interest. Lol. This advice seems solid though. I mean, pretty unnecessary, but solid. Then again, I'm probably not the type of desirable guy that this advice was written to pursue, so perhaps my level of desperation is why this shit isn't necessary. I guess if there was one particular, highly desirable man with many other options that you wanted to get with, this would be solid. Lol. I don't know. This felt like reading "Top 10 Tips for How to Dunk on a 4ft Tall Basketball Hoop." Lol. This would work, though.
    • jkm1864

You know internet dating apps has really fucked up dating honestly because lets just face it only shows looks and there is more to a partner than looks. If I was to judge women solely by looks then lets face it most of them wouldn't cut it like the majority of men wouldn't. My mother has friend whom is over weight but I'll tell You from personal experience when that woman smiles She lights up the room and I can instantly see why Her husband loves Her because She has beautiful and warm personality,

• Nades
    Why in God’s name are you helping are you helping woman out. You should be helping the guys lmao. Teach the guys how to seduce woman. Don’t give him your number, get his you say. That way you have control of the situation and you could play him to a point where he loses interest. Why couldn’t you just exchange numbers? Why is there always egos involved in this? And also last time I checked the man is supposed to be in control not the woman. That’s what makes a man attractive. So now the females are becoming the dominant male and the males are becoming submissive females.
    • red324

Because women don't have a fucking clue, then get mad a the guy for not making a move because he's supposed to just know she's into him.

• @red324 I have no idea how to pick up a chick so thank you.

And I have a clue

• chadpattan
    "Never approach a guy without a plan first or you might go blank once you get in front of him."

100% disagree.

This article sounds like it's written for the "pick up a guy in a bar" crowd.

There's NOTHING more confidence building than spontaneity. You don't need a "plan". That's how you end up coming off stiff and unappealing.

This is NOT difficult.

As the guy for help with something. Take it from there.

"Excuse me, I'm having a hard time figuring out this feature on my phone, can you help me?"

"Pardon me, are you good with computers? I wanted to ask about..."

"Hi, do you live around here? Do you know a good place to practice golf? Do you play?"

Use your imagination when they respond. They may shrug you off. Dust yourself off and move on. It happens (not as much for women, but happens).
  • R4vedave
    Absolutely fantastic advice