How to Land your Crush

How to Land your Crush Tips

How to Land your Crush

A common mistake, when flirting with someone, is to go straight to them. This won’t work. Make sure to be the ‘mysterious’ type. Present yourself in the spotlight, make sure your crush notices you, but ignore them at all cost. Slowly, but surely, their interest will grow and ultimately lead to your dreams becoming a reality. You will land your crush by some of these tips.

How to Land your Crush

Be Honest Be Yourself

Nobody is going to be happy if they can't be themselves. So show him your good points and always be the real you. Lies always catch up to you..

Smell is key

You want your crush to quickly fall in love with you, make sure to wear the right aroma around him. Men are attracted to food smells like cucumber, vanilla, and citrus.

Be Clean

While we are on the topic of aromas, we should also mention that you must shower regularly. Even if you don’t do it often, make sure to be clean and well groomed for your crush. Whether a boy or a girl.

Think Strategic

Plan your actions in advance and always act with confidence you won’t make your crush fall in love with you just by standing there and looking at them.

Encourage Them

Similar to the ‘Ignore them’ tip, this one focuses on the way our brain works. The more you encourage someone to think of you, the higher the chance of them falling in love with you. So sending them cute messages isn't always aa bad thing.

How to Land your Crush

Stand Out from the Group

Be different from other women. If many women are competing for his attention and are trying very hard to make him fall in love with them, differentiation will definitely give you the cutting edge. Give or show him tangible or intangible evidence to suggest that you are the best option for him.

Let Him Miss You

I know if you’re falling for this guy, you want to spend every waking moment with him. And maybe he wants that too. But let’s ease into that 24/7 type of relationship.

How to Land your Crush

Make Eye Contact

Always make contact with your crush.Instead of looking away like most people usually, look at him directly, smile and wink. It will show you’re incredibly confident and if he has any balls, he’ll then come talk to you.

Be Mysterious

Never lay everything out on the table if you want him to fall in love with you. Men love mysterious girls, and they will try their hardest to crack your code. In the beginning, keep your conversations casual, and don't go too deep into your life story, fears, dreams, and goals.

Red Alert

Stock up on everything red, because recent studies have found that men describe women wearing red as sexier than women wearing any other color. If you want your crush to notice you wear more red.

How to Land your Crush

99

Most Helpful Guys

• Title is misleading. I came here under the impression that I'd be learning how to land aircraft, and I've got to say I'm sorely disappointed at the lack of aircraft in this MyTake.

• Glad to see you have a good sense humor! Thanks for MHO!

• I do I try not to take myself to seriously. Thanks for the laugh

• So If I go right up to you and say "Wow, I'm gona make you mine, you wifey material" you going to laugh at me?

Bty nice tips.. and i love vanilla

Most Helpful Girls

• Beautifully Done, hun.
    Be this Chase and Challenge.. Men love it. xxoo

Join the discussion

77
  • These are mostly fun Except a bit contradictory. I am direct ( if sometimes shy) and do not naturally ignore people. As I don’t consider ignoring someone a virtue , I wouldn’t be putting my best self forward, not being myself at all, if I intentionally ignored someone I wanted to get to know. I’ve never had a problem with people finding me mysterious - bc I’m relatively atypical.. imho, Being mysterious can be over rated. In reality It can scare people 😐

• Yes to clean, smell nice and dress appropriately.

Rest of it, games never worked on me. You will end up ignored and will annoy me in bad way. At best it will take you ages to get anywhere.

With me you, just tell me what you want after you know me a little (not for one night think). Not just play games.

If you in your 30s still chasing those games, you will end up crazy cat lady.

We live in busy times, do not waist my time.

I wish you well in your Imaginary prince hunting.

• Guys don't like to be ignored, it's a big turn-off. It send the message that you're not interested, and most guys will quickly move on. Same with subtle hints and guessing games, they rarely work. But the rest is definitely great advice.

• Red 💄 lipstick, red 👠 shoes ❤️ Most guys love it!

• As usual, great pics Wow! <3 I would land mine with a Marlin fishing pole and 150 pound test line.

• While I do agree with most of this, I’ll say that I disagree with the wording of “be mysterious” because I think a lot of girls will take that be like “well then he should do everything for me and I don’t have to do much of anything for him”. It’s a two way street and so I think that a girl should try to match the effort level that he is putting in. I think some girls just feel entitled to attention. Let me ask you this, would you tell a guy to be mysterious?

• All good apart from being ignored, that really pisses me off, also the mysterious one, all it makes me think is that you're hiding something e. g. talking to other people behind my back.

• Great tips!! Sounds like something fun to do.

Good job with picutres and my take

• Most of these serve to confuse a guy into thinking you don't want him.

• Nice pics and great MyTake. :)

• Thanks for sharing good advice!

• TLDR

• Good take

• With this, I'll be able to land my crush