+1 y

Tips On How To Attract Your Crush

I've had my fair share of crushes inside school, but I never could break the ice and actually take any of them on a date until I realize what I was doing wrong. This is no guide on how to completely get a girlfriend but rather tips on how to get someone you like to start liking you back - They've worked for me, I'm suspecting they could work for you. This is done in the point of view of a guy, but some tips (maybe all) can apply vise versa.

1 - Sound Intelligent

Tips On How To Attract Your Crush

No girl wants to date or even start liking a guy that has less brain cells Sarah Palin, so you need to at least sound like you know how to use your brains. When she says "Hey", immediately say hey back without thinking about it and if she starts a conversation with you you have to hold it. This implies that you're social and that you've evolved if you just stand there like stand there like a mannequin she's going to think you're a professional idiot. You don't have to be an Albert Einstein to attract the person you like nor do you even have to have the best grades ever, you just have to sound intelligent and use good social skills.

2 - Sound Funny & Interesting

Tips On How To Attract Your Crush

No girl or person in general wants to date a guy that sounds boring. We all want to date someone that is interesting, funny, outgoing, and overall a good person to be around. Don't be one of those saddies that claims "nice guys finish last" when it's a load of crap, being nice doesn't entitle you to a girlfriend you should be nice because it's the right thing to do not because you want a girlfriend.

3 - Dress Nicely

Tips On How To Attract Your Crush

Another thing that can enhance your physical appearance is your clothing. You have to find a good style that suits you and more importantly looks good on you, don't come to school wearing light-up sketchers if you're trying to attract a girl - In a perfect world this would be perfectly fine, but this is reality. Again you don't have to go above and beyond and come to school wearing Gucci, but you should make sure your clothes are a good brand and or look good on you. I've seen people wearing 50 dollar outfits and they still look like some of the most classy people in my school, why? Because the clothes that have on looks good on them but may look horrible on someone else.

4 - Accept & Love Your Flaws

Tips On How To Attract Your Crush

This is the real world and some of us are not as physically appealing as someone else, but this doesn't matter as long as you personally love yourself. In other words, you need to have confidence and recognize your flaws and either accept them and or try to fix them to the best of your ability. No one wants to date someone that continually cries about how they're not good looking or good enough, period. If you think you're truly ugly or average looking, suck it up and accept it and love yourself for who you are. This is fact, you need to love yourself and be yourself and don't go to extreme and try to be an entirely different person because it's really easy to tell if someone is just doing an act.

5 - Last but certainly not least, HAVE GOOD HYGIENE

Tips On How To Attract Your Crush

This is the most basic tip but for some people it's as hard as comprehending calculus. Please, for the love of all that is good, do not go up to someone smelling awful. This is what can get someone to disregard your attempts the very second they smell your bad b.o, make sure you smell right make sure your breath is clean - this should go without saying ... but you would be astonished at how many people leave their house smelling like they shower with rain water. So again make sure you smell great because you shouldn't go up to someone you like with your breath smelling like it died and decomposed 2 years ago they you're wondering why there eyes are making tsunami's. Also if you're the person being crushed on don't feel ashamed to tell someone they smell awful, tell them to have a mint or to go oxy clean their throat because they clearly don't realize this and have to be told so you're actually helping them.

I just wanted to share my own personal insight on this whole subject and I hope I've helped you the next time you try to attract your crush.

Tips On How To Attract Your Crush
11
10

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• RationalLioness

I don't agree with one or two. Sounding intelligent, funny, and interesting would give off the illusion that you ARE to some people. This can backfire.

I would simply conjoin the two and tell people to be who they are as well as utilize their talents. If someone is a jokester, tell jokes. If someone does magic tricks, do that. But don't try and be something you're not.

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Octavion

"so you need to at least sound like you know how to use your brains"

Yep and to start they shouldn't talk like you...

People who try to sound smarter than they are actually sound like morons. Most people are bad actors and it becomes evident real fast if they're talking out their ass.

Is this still revelant?

109
  • Taywallee16

The first point is my big thing! I hate a guy who can't hold a conversation. If I have to sit there and think "will he get this?" Or "maybe I should make it simpler" then we aren't gonna jive. Just be honest.

• How about a guy that makes it into a funny thing that he isn't good at speaking?

• JaysunPro

This is very simple, you suck it up and say can I have you're phone number or can we get together. these words are unanimously famous and obvious to her and instinctively tells her you want something more. She will reply positively or negatively towards you either instantly never or within a weeks time.

• A kid gets it. Why don't many other guys?

• Lol no way is this person 13...

• JaysunPro

I promise ask is so much better than wondering. This will tell you you're standpoint. Instantly you will know where the line is. Don't allow them to dismiss for insecurities. You'll discover a lot of things instantly instead of preconcluding reasons why. Don't sell you're self low and not find out but let her do that when you ask. Sometimes she needs men arrangements depending on who she thinks you are to them deciding if the extra effort and stress is worth it. Other girls will strap you in for emasculation and And say may the best man win. You will get more respect and justification when you ask.

• kxera

This is perfect! The first one is definitely big. I feel like a sapiosexual. Intelligence really just draws me in. If a guy is funny and charismatically charming without trying then that's a plus too.

• YourFutureEx

Basics of how to be a good human.

• Anonymous

(Some people need this told to them sadly)

• Sad truth.

• Kshppatel

Tip 1: Have muscles and a six pack
    Tip 2: Don't be short
    Tip 3: Be hot

• Nathand

The only thing that is most necessary to do in order to get the girl is to be an a-hole towards her. You can follow that list however you need to be a badboy 50 times more.

Just don't marry her.

• peachblossomluck

I love you for referencing Sarah Palin like that lol. It was a fun read too:)

• Consultant

Good list, why did you forget to include Working Out?

• Ozanne

Because not all of us care about that.

• JaysunPro

why don't you go get a job?

• Consultant

@jaysunpro not doing too well on the first item on the article's list there kid lol

• Littlett25

"So again make sure you smell great because you shouldn't go up to someone you like with your breath smelling like it died and decomposed 2 years ago they you're wondering why there eyes are making tsunami's. Also if you're the person being crushed on don't feel ashamed to tell someone they smell awful, tell them to have a mint or to go oxy clean their throat because they clearly don't realize this and have to be told so you're actually helping them."

I died laughing at this part :D Good take!

• Longblackveil

I nominate this for the captain obviouses most obvious take award ;)

• Sairapanda

I'm pretty sure one of the pics you have posted is of a teacher and a student... Lol

• Jersey1

You dont attract her, you go get her.

• You do both.

• Hahah, its the steriotypical thing for a male to do how about this, if you love him or her go get him or her. Fin

• thealphamaleishere

All women are sooo intelligent Lmao

• Anonymous

Well not really (lol) just like all men aren't.

• Creole_Flavor

When all else fails... stalk lol

• godislovee

you have to be white

• Rocky96

Excellent suggestions.

• Anonymous

This is good! You don't have to be prefect but this stuff is necessary to every girl!

• Anonymous

Good take.

• Anonymous

This is so true lmao and had me dying throughout reading it.