Why does she want to talk to me now after she ignored me for so long?

Well there is this girl who I like, when I met her she was really friendly and what not, then suddenly she changed out of nothing over the weekend, she became cold, shy and really distant, to the point when she turned her back on me when I tried to talk to her; also at one point I am pretty sure she kept trying to make me jealous with some guy.

I just ignored her because I wasn't going to lower myself like that for some random girl, since then she just looked like she was mad at me every time I looked at her and ignored me as well, this pretty much happened for the last 7 months.

Recently she looks more shy around me and looks like she wants to talk, like she gets closer to me but doesn't say anything, I am pretty sure she expects me to start the combo, and when I don't say anything and she leaves she looks sad and frustrated.
Post Opinion