5 Signs You are a Picky Eater!

1. It takes hours to decide what to eat

5 Signs You are a Picky Eater!

Because you think about what to eat in detail as you have lots of things that you dislike. That's why you are usually the last person who orders

2. They insist you should give a try

5 Signs You are a Picky Eater!

But you know that nothing will change our mind. You simly don't like it. Even it tastes good, your reason may be how it smells or looks.

3. Sometimes you simply make up excuses

5 Signs You are a Picky Eater!

You know that even you don't like it, people will ask you to try it or insist you to eat it. So, instead of saying that you don't like it, you find some excuses like "I'm on a diet, I am allergic to it" etc.

4. People don't understand how serious you are

5 Signs You are a Picky Eater!

They expect you to like the foods that everybody likes. Like chocolate, ice cream, cake etc. And when you say that you don't like them they think you are not serious. They just can't believe it.

5. You spend lots of time while checking the ingredients part of the foods

5 Signs You are a Picky Eater!

You check everything by one by before buying it.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice mytake. We should be selective what types of food we eat because not all food is healthy for us. And some have worser chemicals in it then others.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Girls

• I enjoyed your Take. It's so true , picky eaters annoy me. I love having friends round to cook a meal for them, but I hate cooking for picky eaters lol

• I am very picky when it comes to food. :/

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!