5 Signs You Might Be Addicted To Pizza

1. You’ll eat it in any form

5 Signs You Might Be Addicted To Pizza

It doesn't matter what's in it, for you the important thing is eating pizza. You are not picky when it comes to pizza. You will eat any of them and enjoy the taste.

2. At a restaurant, you immediately look at the pizza menu

5 Signs You Might Be Addicted To Pizza

When you eat out, there is only one thing that you eat, pizza! Even you want to eat other things, you will decide on your pizza first then check others.

3. You can't share even a slice of it

5 Signs You Might Be Addicted To Pizza

You hate sharing even a slice of it but you can't say anything to your loved ones. It hurts you deep inside when they try to take one and eat.

4. You can eat pizza any time

5 Signs You Might Be Addicted To Pizza

It doesn't matter if it is morning or night, you will even eat it as a breakfast or as a snack while watching TV.

It is also your type of food that you can eat till the end of your life. And no, you won't get bored of it. You will have the same taste even you eat it that much.

5. You eat pizza when you are upset

5 Signs You Might Be Addicted To Pizza

Most people eat chocolate, ice cream or cake when they are upset. But for you, it is different. Pizza gives you happiness that nothing else can give. So when you feel down, you will just eat pizza!

And it is also a bit different to make up with you. You will be happier when you receive a box of pizza instead of a box of chocolate after an argument.

66

Most Helpful Guys

• When they ask "hey, can I have a slice?", and you're like "yeah sure!" but in your head you're "I hope you choke, you cunt".

• hahahaha yeah :D

• There's no pizza addiction, pizza doesn't contain drugs or anything. So we can say only "I like pizza a lot".

Never understood the sharing thing though, that many people might do. I have never shared food with anyone, and if they asked I was always telling them to buy their own. I paid for it and I'm not willing to share it with anybody. Asshole? Don't care.

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to love it until it reminded me of the hiroshima victims' burnt skin.

• The Brothers Green on YouTube report that they ate home-made pizza throughout their college years as a cheap, healthy food. They made their own dough and layered on the toppings and pretty much ate pizza every day.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 4

• I'm making love to a pizza right now.

• I might be addicted to pizza.

• That is just about the most useless take i have ever read from any girl on this site

• Sometimes i will stuff a piece of pizza in my asshole. That's how much I enjoy pizza

What Girls Said 4

• I love pizza to absolute death, but I'm surprised anyone fits this description, lol. I can eat it daily, but that's pretty much it.

• Yep that's me

• I'm addicted.

• That's me right there haha