9 ways to have Coffee (No cup required)! ;)

1. Coffee in a Coconut Shell

let's celebrate international coconut dayπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ - #ferntreegully #1000steps #cafe #melbournecafe #food #foodporn #yum #instafood #yummy #amazing #instagood #tomatosalsa #youarethebeesknees #lunch #breakfast #fresh #tasty #foodie #delish #delicious #eating #foodpic #foodpics #eat #hungry #foodgasm #coconut #coconutdayA post shared by Bees Knees (@beesknees_cafe) on May 29, 2017 at 5:58pm PDT

2. Coffee in a Waffle Cone

3. Coffee in a Carrot (Carrot-Cino)

4. Coffee in an Avocado Shell

5. Coffee in an IPhone Box

6. Coffee in an Apple on top of a Pineapple Saucer

7. Coffee in a Bell Pepper

8. Coffee in a Tomato (Tomato Cortado)

9. Coffee in a Ladle

chef's coffeeβ˜•οΈ - - - - #mountaingate #ferntreegully #yum #yummy #delish #delicious #food #foodporn #instafood #foodie #melbourne #melbounrecafe #cafe #1000steps #chicken #eggs #knox #knoxcity #beeskneescafe #melbournecafe #brunch#chefscoffeeA post shared by Bees Knees (@beesknees_cafe) on May 7, 2017 at 5:30pm PDT

Thanks everyone :)

1528
mooky06 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Am I the only one who has never drank coffee other than regular old coffee out of a regular coffee cup or mug? It's just coffee. I make my coffee and drink it. Why so complicated?

It reminds me of Sam-I-Am

Would you like them
    Here or there?

Would you like them
    In a house?
    Would you like them
    With a mouse?

Would you eat them
    In a box?
    Would you eat them
    With a fox?

Would you? Could you?
    In a car?
    Eat them! Eat them!
    Here they are.

You may like them.
    You will see.
    You may like them
    In a tree

Could you, would you
    On a train?
    Would you, could you,
    In the rain?

Could you, would you,
    With a goat?
    Would you, could you,
    On a boat?

• I like Sam I am lol

• Yea he's cool. I think I probably read every Dr. Seuss book as a kid.

I still like him. This isn't the first time I've quoted him on here. :P

• Haha so you must like him a lot lol πŸ˜‹ That's all good

Most Helpful Girl

• Its amazing ways.
    I have become slightly addicted to coffee this stressful year. My doctor told me to lay off of it, since i have trouble sleeping, but i gave up since it didn’t seem to make a difference. I used to only drink it about twice a week, but recently i got an espresso maker like https://cozzy.org/best-nespresso-machine/ I’ve been making cappuccinos everyday, and i’ve noticed the biggest difference! I have so much more energy throughout the day, and i’ve been much happier. I’m sure this effect will wane after a few weeks, but for now its nice.

• Oh yes! I have a coffee maker too hehe! They're a god send in my opinion! I love mine. I have a cappucinos every morning before work too :) I love cappuccinos, my favourite espresso!

Hopefully you don't go too overboard. I think it's fine to drink 2-3 per day. I think exceeding that limit would be too much for the body :( hopefully you don't get any sleepless nights

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• If you don't want a cup, just drink it out of the coffee maker, or put the coffee grounds on your mouth, then pour some hot water in it too shake shake shake, and swallow xD

I feel like the waffle cone would be the best. Eating the cone soaked in coffee can be delicious... only concerned about it leaking from the end, I hate when that happens with ice cream xD

• Haha I think with the waffle cone you have to drink it quickly πŸ˜‚ Which is hard for me I take sips over a 5 hour period

• Like I said Australians are weird /-: /=

A lot of these would be disgusting by the way.

And what happened to you know just good old fashioned coffee, black, straight and in a cup.

Call me lame but I'll stick with a cup of joe, in an actual cup, straight, no fixins.

• Well remember we were saying on the other question of mine about coconut coffee? LOOL

Coconut coffee in a shell

• Haha never lol

• Coffee is heresy! The Emperor supports only tea!
    https://i.imgur.com/vpAz38O.png

• It ain't coffee unless its black coffee. Those are coffee based dessert drinks. How dare you show that as coffee. Its shameful to call yourself a coffee drinker if you're putting chocolate and whipped cream in it.

Largr timmies black coffee and a Canadian classic cigarette is a mark of a real coffee drinker. (Any smoke is fine)

• Coffee is coffee. The TYPE if coffee you're talking about is a Short Macchiato. Which is just pure espresso coffee. Coffee based desserts? Where in my Mytake shoes you coffee based desserts? What you're talking about is called a frappuccino. WHICH is not listed in this Mytake at all.

A Tim Hortons coffee and a cigarette, doesn't make you a "real coffee drinker" you're just posing to be one. Not truly one at heart.

• If you drink 5 cups of coffee, it shouldn't have any sort of affect on you. If anything you would be having some sort of liver/kidney problems. Due to smoking and what not.

• 5 extra large cups of black coffee should get you wired

• Allright I have to admit the coffee in the waffle cone is the fucking best!
    You can't beat that with oranges, carrots and iphone boxes lol

Nice take

• I think I want to try the first and the fourth. Coffee in an iPhone Box seemed out of place among all of these though. Maybe those boxes are water proof? I don't think they are.

• Either way you're getting chemicals from that box it's a stupid idea.

• But I am a cup, a cup of joy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ the waffle cone looks good, that's about it though!

• Bellpepper coffee sounds interesting!

But the iPhone box is too much! Have u had coffee in an iPhone box? :-D

• Coffee in a cup for which you added wink emoji would be great lol...
    And coffee with me -> awesome <3

• Nice creative Ideas! I'm gonna try to use coconut shell

• I like my coffee the way I like my women: milky white, tons of sugar and filled with $100 bills.

• Coconut shell seems doable but the other ones will get soggy and leak real fast😊

• I think # 1, 2, and 6 would add to the flavor of the coffee. Not sure about the others though.

• I was with you until you said coffee in an iphone box lol

the waffle cone one looks really good

• Totally down for options 1 & 2!

Others are more meh. Creative but yeah... meh.

• can I have coffee in my shoe?

• Oh man, Just drink it in a cup!

• kinda messy

• Wouldn't the shell make it taste bad

• I won't drink it no matter how you serve it

• doesn't matter to me, i hate coffee

• Best one with Chocolate Cone 😘😜

• Interesting, In waffle cone is quite good !!

• Only the coconut seems appealing

• i prefer coffee simple in a cup

• Interesting :D
    But I'd be more interested in "9 ways to have caffeine (No coffee required)"!

• Lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

• Yeah I hate caffeine so I just mix pure caffeine into water. It's a bit bitter but better than coffee. And much cheaper (less than 1 cent per cup)

• I hate coffee*

• Some of these I would try, like the coconut for example.

But coffee from an iPhone box? Wtf?

What Girls Said 14

• As always, @mooky06, Beautifully Done, hun.
    However for Me Here, dear, Ten Ways to Have coffee (No cup required) is Put in a Pill, if you Will, Bottle. It's called "Jet Alert," and can Safely be Purchased at Walmart, how Smart. lol No after Taste and certainly Never a Waste. Comes, with 90 days of Caffeine, if you know what I Mean. xx

• Oh wow! Coffee in tablet form? Do you need to dilute it or could you use take a tablet? As if it was a normal tablet?

• Oh that's interesting

• lol And Only in the USA, hurry and Come, hun!! xxoo

• Coffee in an iPhone box seems like it would be really hard to drink. Unless you used a straw. It would also probably seep through. You would have to put some sort of layering down. Probably tin foil. Omg why am I putting so much through into this?

• I was all set for cuteness cuz coconut shell seems like a legit idea, but then... iphone box. And then tomato. And then a bell pepper.

• 1|0
  • Ugh, I would have coffee in a coconut shell or waffle cone, maybe even pineapple saucer, but the other stuff - no way, yuck :P

• Lol
    Coffee in a carrot. πŸ˜‚

• coffee with alcohol would be great

• This honestly makes me wanna kill myself. :)

• Very interesting

• Voting for the coconut shell - looks perfect. =)

• I'm cool with the coconut shell

• I'm clumsy so I'll stick to cups

• nice job

• but why