Tricks To Making Great Coffee At Home

Coffee, late, mocha...whatever caffeinated, warm drink you want, there are tricks that work for all of these that'll make your beverage so much more delicious!

Tricks To Making Great Coffee At Home

1. Always add milk.

Milk just makes everything better! Creamier, smoother, more delicious, fluffier and more flavorful! You can use regular milk, soy milk, coconut, almond milk...whichever one you choose or whichever one your digestive tract can take the best!

P.S. A lot of ready to make coffees have powdered milk already added to them - in this case you don't need to add milk, unless you want an even creamier texture - which is never a bad thing.

Tricks To Making Great Coffee At Home

2. Always warm up your milk.

Never pour it in cold - it'll ruin the whole texture of the coffee, not to mention it'll leave it lukewarm instead of piping hot! But be careful not to burn your milk - this could happen so easily, so watch it!

Tricks To Making Great Coffee At Home

3. Make the creamy foam!

Always warm up a little extra milk so you can make a foam out of it to pour on top of the coffee! Froth it slowly and for a short period of time to get a creamy sort of mousse/foam... If you froth it too long it'll be too light and lose it's creamy texture!

Tricks To Making Great Coffee At Home

36
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Excellent tips, I use them all, except... I use slightly colder milk, I don't want to scald my tongue with too hot coffee :P
    Very good Take 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• amazing. I have a hand grinder and a french press. It adds a real hands on feeling to making the coffee, I swear it tastes better. You smell the aroma of the freshly cracked beans seizing under your own hand. I got a 8$ battery operated frother on amazon to froth the warm milk. The whole process is so ritualistic and slow and full of care. I even take a cinnamon stick and rasp some over the top. Glad to see someone else respects the power of a good cup of coffee like me! ;)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a delicious coffee, I'd like to try it.

• Good