8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

1. The Decoration Cake

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

Is there actually cake under all of that? I wouldn't even want to cut it or know how to. If this was my cake no one would be allowed to touch it. It would just be really sugary decor.

2. Zombie Lover Cake

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

This may very well be my future wedding cake.

3. Killer Cake

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

I'd love to meet the horror fans dedicated enough to have this as a wedding cake.

4. Cake With Organs

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

In the perfect world you'd be able to cut down a cake and that's what it would look like inside. That's just a really cool front and back shot.

5. Alien Loves Predator Cake

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

Does it get anymore epic?

6. Poop With Eyes aka Jabba Cake

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

If only it wasn't brown.

7. A Cake Only The South Could Love

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

Yikes.

8. Divorce Cake

8 Unusual Wedding Cakes

Isn't that charming? This should honestly be the cake you eat at a party you throw once your divorce is finalized not your wedding.

If you've gotten married, what did your wedding cake look like? If you'd like to get married, what do you want your cake to look like?

910

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE the killer cake! 😃

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 8

• Ours was a galaxy cake. Combined our love of Star Wars and Doctor Who. Our topper said “I love you... I know” with our initials.

• Red velvet on the inside, white and purple frosting, deep purple roses and lime green leaves... IF I GET MARRIED!!

• First one is my favourite! Really want to eat that cake

• I would eat no. 4 (the middle one with the bones) because that looks like red velvet chocolate cake, with white chocolate! yummy! 😋

• They are interesting but not a good idea for a wedding. I would prefer something looking beautiful.

• These are awful but awesome at the same time. 😂👍

• The zombie one is kinda cool 😎

• The organ one creeps me out