You have more food in your refrigerator than you know. Don't waste regrow in this time of stay at home.

sejla

I'm going to start regrowing some veggies tomorrow.

5
2

Most Helpful Guys

• Ceasar97
    My family doesn't regrow much, but we compost all our food scraps and use the dirt that it creates.
    Is this still revelant?
    • sejla

I'm in an area of the U. S. which has a stay at home order so we kind of have to conserve our food sources.

• Ceasar97

I too am in a stay at home order right now; should be fun lol

• sejla

but in my area people aren't really staying home. That's going to be a problem.

• SuccessfulHornDog
    Yeah right. My hot dog bush still hasn't sprouted and I planted that last summer
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• evilpiglet
    That's a good Idea, I never thought of that.
    Is this still revelant?
    • sejla

I've got a couple carrots sprouting and a rhutabaga. We'll see if the lettuce sprouts. I have hope.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

13
  • lightbulb27
    Awsome, thank you! will try some of that!
    • @HollyTee18 you are in bosnia... that's too far trip to go to jail.

• Those seem fake and like clickbait.
  • AshleyMariaWinter
    I'm so going to try this soon!
  • Razal
    Good Thought !!
    • sejla

I'm really paranoid about running out of food before this is over. In my area people aren't adhering to the stay at home order and we could have some spikes in the cases.

• sejla

might be hard to get out safely. We can go get groceries at this point.

• Razal

Yup its the same in our area as well, lock down but you can go for groceries.

Better go out at odd times, like very early morning when you think there would be less people outside.