[See GIF] What is King Bumi eating?
MHO to whoever can provide evidence :P

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Jennamite! (rock candy)

1|0
    0|0
    • Evidence: he broke it off either Sokka or Katara after Aang figured out that he was Bumi
      (the rock candy creep up on them to encase them)

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It looks like a daikon radish... They are great for breaking up compacted soil...
    www.edenbrothers.com/.../Radish-Daikon.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • MHO right here!

• @Cosytoasty Yeah but I just watched the clip for the first time on youtube and it's more of a greenish tint in the video and the sound effect is more crunchy not crip snappy like a radish... He turns out to be an earth elemental sort of guy. I've never seen the show. I'd guess he eats rocks, thus why he's missing a few teeth.

• This show was so damn good.

4|0
    0|0
    • i know right, i'd have been an airbender

• I definitely would have been a part of the Fire Nation. I'd hope to God I was a Firebender, but not everyone in the show was lucky enough to be benders, of course.

Deez nuts, ha got emmmmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • What anime is this from?

1|0
    0|0
      I don't think it's considered anime though
      More like a cartoon that takes on an anime-ish vibe

• Show All
    • Doesn't ring a bell

• @teatea111 thats okay.. It was kinda a tom and jerry type of thing.. But kinda ddifferent.. I liked the humor better..

• That's the crystal candy from his first appearance on the show.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought it was from Bumi's first time in the show too but if you look at the background I think it's from the last season
      Looks like he just escaped his imprisonment then took back Omashu from the Fire Nation

• crystal candy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12