[See GIF] What is King Bumi eating?
MHO to whoever can provide evidence :P

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Jennamite! (rock candy)

1|0
    0|0
    • Evidence: he broke it off either Sokka or Katara after Aang figured out that he was Bumi
      (the rock candy creep up on them to encase them)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It looks like a daikon radish... They are great for breaking up compacted soil...
    www.edenbrothers.com/.../Radish-Daikon.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • MHO right here!

• @Cosytoasty Yeah but I just watched the clip for the first time on youtube and it's more of a greenish tint in the video and the sound effect is more crunchy not crip snappy like a radish... He turns out to be an earth elemental sort of guy. I've never seen the show. I'd guess he eats rocks, thus why he's missing a few teeth.

• That's the crystal candy from his first appearance on the show.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought it was from Bumi's first time in the show too but if you look at the background I think it's from the last season
      Looks like he just escaped his imprisonment then took back Omashu from the Fire Nation

• This show was so damn good.

4|0
    0|0
    • i know right, i'd have been an airbender

• I definitely would have been a part of the Fire Nation. I'd hope to God I was a Firebender, but not everyone in the show was lucky enough to be benders, of course.

• What anime is this from?

1|0
    0|0
      I don't think it's considered anime though
      More like a cartoon that takes on an anime-ish vibe

• Show All
    • Doesn't ring a bell

• @teatea111 thats okay.. It was kinda a tom and jerry type of thing.. But kinda ddifferent.. I liked the humor better..

• crystal candy

1|0
    0|0

Deez nuts, ha got emmmmmm

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• White carrot/horse radish I think it's called.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeahhhh closer to my effort, girls got my back 👍👊

@chintita We need to count up the scores tomorrow 😂

• Show All
    • Lmao! You cheeky girl, that didn't even cross *my* mind. Probably my cue to sleep if i missed that one 😅

• @Cosytoasty sleep deprived and horny.. Great. *goes off and finds my boyfriend* lol shit happens man.. Maybe it's bed time for you lol

• Second to last paragraph: https://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_King_of_Omashu

"Bumi shatters the crystal encasing Sokka and Katara, and eats a piece, revealing jennamite is made from rock candy."

2|0
    0|0
    • Definitely not a parsnip though @cosytoasty LOL it's blue.. And like pointy.

• Show All
    • Oh snap you know... I am going to back out before @chintita uses this to roast me.

• @Cosytoasty u got cauuughhttt hahahah

• King Bumi and I share a name/nickname, though I spell mine differently. Hence, we have an innate connection. Therefore, I can soundly say he is eating rock candy, which has many purposes as Katara and Sokka find out in Episode 5; Book 1: Water, titled: The King of Omashu.

https://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_King_of_Omashu

Entrapment

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_ncm98qfsJm1ro9g6y.gif

Enlightenment

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_ncma0iNzO31ro9g6y.jpg

Enjoyment

static1.comicvine.com/.../...-4074511872-tumbl.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg Avatar! I used to love that SO MUCH! ! <3
    But who knows what that guy is eating wasn't he this crazy earthbender king or something?

1|0
    0|0
    • i should make a "what would you bend" question next i'm curious lmao :D this show was lyfe

• Show All
    • yess i used to do that, my favorite to pretend with was fire and earth bending with all the kicking /stomping and shit hahah but i always knew i was an air bender at heart :D i'm sure there's a quiz out there

• Buzzfeed might have what we're looking for ;D

• Could be a parsnip, could be a rice ball or something.

1|1
    0|0
  • i remember that episode haha it looks like a cucumber or something

1|0
    0|0
  • He's eating the crystal that he used to imprison katara and sokka. He said after letting them go that it's edible too. :D

0|1
    0|0
    • It's during the episode when we first meet him and he has aang doing all these tests.

• His beard

1|1
    0|0
  • An Icicle

1|0
    0|0
  • Jennamite, that's the name of the rock candy.

1|0
    0|0
  • A crystal

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like an icicle

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes