How do you butter your corn on the cob?

My family puts butter on a piece of bread and then we slide it up and down and around the ear of corn.

I wondered randomly if that was a common technique.

How do you butter your corn on the cob?

1927

Most Helpful Guy

• The normal way obviously you put two of those little things in the end and then take a knife and butter it like a piece of toast.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't put butter on it. I find it gross and unhealthy. Butter takes away the natural taste of vegetables, and I don't like that. I love it plain.
    I've never seen that technique, but I can see how useful it would be. I'll suggest it to my family. They just use a knife.