Why do a lot of Asians slurp even the food that doesn't need to be slurped like a chunk of chicken, broccoli or a potato?

I know slurping is a cultural thing, but why slurp the types of foods that don't need to be slurped?
Why do a lot of Asians slurp even the food that doesn't need to be slurped like a chunk of chicken, broccoli or a potato...?

P. S.
If this Q offended anyone or just sounded silly, I apologize. I don't know any Asian people in real life, so I was just really wondering why this is. I get slurping soup or noodles... but roasted meat - why?
  • Force of habit.
  • Something else - I'll comment down below.
*If you don't have a helpful answer, please, don't spam the Q with nonsense...
So it's a cultural appreciation of food + habit.
=)

911

Most Helpful Guy

• it's showing someone that your really enjoying a meal and are greatful to be eating... like... there is a limit to how loud u need to slurp tho is... like if they can hear u that's find... but... not every one in the building needs to know cause then can throw others off there meal