Are macarons better eaten warm or colder?

Ok just so you don't confuse them with another crap this are macarons. I am eating ones I bought today at the store they were chilling on a freezer so they kinda cold same taste just kinda cold I dont remember how they taste better should I warm them or not?Are macarons better eaten warm or colder?
  • Warm
    Vote A
  • A bit chilly
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Any thing baked will always taste better when it's still warm!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 8

• The thought of eating them warm has never actually crossed my mind! :o Radical. I'll try next time and let you know!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only had them at room temp, and think they tasted fine that way. I wouldn't want the filling to be runny, which it might be if warmed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you bake them the filling will melt. I'd say macaroons are best at room temperature, but I wouldn't or them in the oven.

0|0
    0|0
  • All food that won't melt, I want warm or at room temp

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a macaron, are they good? And what are they made of, is the stuff inside cream?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes they are good, it depends on the flavor though, if you don't like coconut you won't like macaron coconut, and so on lol. but thats just obvious I guess. The shells are like thin layer of cookie and the stuff inside is a flavored cream yes

• aww there are no bakeries close to where i live now i really want one and thanks I throw up every time i eat coconut guess i won't get coconut flavour then.

• I've always understood that they were room-temperature. Now I'm confused

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Warm

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes