Would you consider cooking to be a 'feminine' trait?

• Yes, I consider cooking to be a feminine trait.
  • No, I don't consider cooking to be a feminine trait.

65111

Most Helpful Girl

• Cooking is an ability traditionally attributed to women, but nowadays it is advertised for everyone like there are maaany cooking shows with men cooking and ik many guy friends who like cooking, some are chef who are helping me and I'm really grateful to them!
    Maybe only older generations still have the traditional thinking of cooking 🍳👩

• Thanks for _______

• Hello, it is really late and feeling sleepy, sorry if not replying again...
      Why change of thinking btw? I didn't decide for myself to move, my parents had to move for their job and moved me too...

• Alright! Good night 🌃 :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take it personally, but if a man can't cook , he is not a man. It's a skill it has nothing to do with genders. Knowing how to cook a significant meal is knowledge, now days you have to know all the allergies if you work at any restaurant that's knowledge it has nothing to do with if you were a male or a female.

• You’re views are skewed, a man is a man you’re not qualified to change the definition sorry not sorry... cooking is a skill that all should know but not knowing a skill whatever it may be doesn’t make you less of a person. Thinking it does makes you less of one though.

• @MrMist Sure, you can have it! call me old fashioned... you win

• @Jaximus-Lion yahoo I win 😂