What's your go to spice? What do you use it on? Is there any spice that you won't/can't use?

I didn't include:

Salt. It has its place but you're probably using too much if you use it for seasoning AND have it on your table. by the way, use KOSHER salt not that iodized shit. I totally recommend a grinder of Pink Himlyan Sea Salt as well. Very light taste and the grains are larger so they don't overpower what ever liquid they're in.

Pepper (If you're not using BLACK peppercorns & a grinder you're doing it wrong by the way) The red & mixed corns are also good too.

Onion powder because some people (me) use fresh onion. By the way, you should be using white onions for cooking and red onions for sandwiches

Mustard is delicious but is a condiment not a spice to me.

Nutmeg & cinnamon is for baking.

Horseradish is also delicious but not really a spice.

The catch all "Italian spices" was also kind of a given.

I wanted to include curry, parsley, cumin, chile powder, bay leaves, ginger or cardamom. If you're not using cumin, bay leaves and cardamom I HIGHLY suggest you do. So versatile!! If I missed your favorite I'm sorry! Ok culinary GaGers, let's see your taste palette!

Garlic
Cilantro
Cayene
Basil
Oregano
Thyme
Paprika
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Updates
19 d
Im still blown away by the garlic lovers. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome!! I just expected more variety and creativity!!
Post Opinion