The Feminine Woman - A LOVE POEM

laurieluvsit
"THE FEMININE WOMAN" by Laurie Hunter

TO ALL FEMININE WOMEN AND GIRLS, AND TO THE MEN AND BOYS THAT LOVE HER - I DEDICATE THIS POEM TO YOU!

The softness of her body comprising all it's delicate parts. The gentleness of her character and the kindness of her heart. The sparkle in her eyes with the sensual movement from her start. The sweet scent of her aroma arising as it permeates from her veins. Her addictive innocent nature as it pours from her like rain. Centuries of perfection calls out both near and far, the magnificence of her undaunted feminism shall shine forever as the worlds brightest star!

~Laurie Hunter

The Feminine Woman - A LOVE POEM
3
7

Most Helpful Girls

• binarybabe001
    It's beautiful. 😢I've never read such genteel, descriptive and true words painting the portrait of feminine nature and it's beauty. 💓💓💓
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thank you Ms BB, you are so sweet to say such a thing and I am so appreciative to you for taking your time to do it, really! :)

• No problem! You're very talented ☺

• 4465loveyou5577
    People say I'm super feminine (but not "girly") and I love this poem so much.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thank you so much Ms Raneem, you are my first comment and you made me cry because I put my heart into this poem and you get it and that means so much to me. You are really my sweet friend :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

53
  • Seeyouaround
    Love the poem thanks for posting it. 😊
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take
  • Samsissy
    I love this!!! You did an amazing job!!! 💖💖💖💖
    • OMG! Ms SS, I awoke this morning to your message... you have made my day so much brighter now with your inspiration, THANK YOU!

• Samsissy

You are so welcome!

• Samsissy

Add me so we can chat!

• Kandy-Kane
    😘😍😋😉😚😀😘
  • not my style
  • Nice222
    Nice
  • Razal
    Quite nice
  • Sampan2017
    Great
    Thanks for sharing